FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Cup QF - away to Rangers

Yngwie

Just a reminder that the draw takes place at 2pm.

• CELTIC
  • DUNDEE UNITED
  • HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN
  • ST. JOHNSTONE
  • ST. MIRREN
  • ABERDEEN
  • INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE
  • RANGERS

No easy ties there. After being being drawn away in the previous two rounds, we could really do with a home tie this time to have a good chance of a trip to Hampden.

I'd imagine our tie will be played on the Wednesday, as Rangers have a league game on the Sunday before.

Celtic also have a home tie which can't be on the same night, and their league fixture is on the Saturday which makes Tuesday more suitable for them.

How long till Charles Green makes a statement that we are banned from going to Ibrox cause we voted no..

Considering staying at home for this one tbh. Not sure if I fancy a trip to castle greyskull at all.....on the other hand would be nice to go and support the guys. Decisions, decisions...

How long till Charles Green makes a statement that we are banned from going to Ibrox cause we voted no..

Considering staying at home for this one tbh. Not sure if I fancy a trip to castle greyskull at all.....on the other hand would be nice to go and support the guys. Decisions, decisions...

If prices were like they were last December then it would be hard to say no.

Guest Mahonio

Supposedly, Dundee United v Hearts is on tv so unless they show Wed game on tv as well, we won't be on tv :(.

I feel that if we play a strong team and perform to out capabilities, we have a chance of getting to Hampden for the 1st time :).

BRING IT ON :ictscarf:!!