FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County replay ticket sales so far

TheCaleyjags123

got my tcket this afternoon. buzzing now. just the small matter of getting over hibs first. but id take a draw tomorrow and a win on tuesday or even a loss tomorrow for a win.

No totally disagree Luke. We need to continue our good league run the let Tuesday take care of itself.

• Agree 1

got my tcket this afternoon. buzzing now. just the small matter of getting over hibs first. but id take a draw tomorrow and a win on tuesday or even a loss tomorrow for a win.

No totally disagree Luke. We need to continue our good league run the let Tuesday take care of itself. Ideally we'd win both. I'm just saying if rather win on Tuesday than tomorrow. Personally.

I can recall ma old mucker Benjamin Disraeli  declaring at an olde County v Caley game - in a similar but evidently superior intellectual conflab in comparison with the aforementioned that "A precedent embalms a principle" and even Anne Louise Germaine de Stael piped in that " The past that is so presumptuously brought forward as a precedent for the present, was itself founded on some past that went before it". Therefore I have to take the side of young Luke Skywalker and agree that - and i quote for future usage - "Lets always focus on feckin Ross County, that is the only feckin true precedence to follow".

weather forcast for Tuesday is pretty grim

I suppose if I get a ticket I can call it a donation to club funds  if I cant get over the tops on the A9

I am very happy today as my son in law has got his spouce visa and will be allowed in the Uk to live with his wife.

I suppose if I get a ticket I can call it a donation to club funds if I cant get over the tops on the A9

I am very happy today as my son in law has got his spouce visa and will be allowed in the Uk to live with his wife.

Just make sure he supports ICT. :P

I'm hearing ticket sales are slow from both camps which is surprising since the they are reduced and the importance of the game

As Laurence states doesn't look like the forecast is the best from Monday onwards, -5 on Tuesday night could feel like -20 at TCS

I'm going to wait to see what Tuesday brings weather wise before I make the decision

I reckon we will see between 3000-3500 regardless which is still reasonable for a Tuesday night game in mid winter

Dougal

No totally disagree Luke. We need to continue our good league run the let Tuesday take care of itself.

Ideally we'd win both. I'm just saying if rather win on Tuesday than tomorrow. Personally.

I kind of understand the sentiment but it's a bit like something a Dross C(o)unty fan would say!

I'm hearing ticket sales are slow from both camps which is surprising since the they are reduced and the importance of the game

As Laurence states doesn't look like the forecast is the best from Monday onwards, -5 on Tuesday night could feel like -20 at TCS

I'm going to wait to see what Tuesday brings weather wise before I make the decision

I reckon we will see between 3000-3500 regardless which is still reasonable for a Tuesday night game in mid winter

Dougal

Fair weather supporter?  :ohmy:

Dougal

Are you for real

Dougal

Fair weather supporter?  :ohmy:

I guess I could be accused of this but after today's performance I'm definitely going on Tuesday night regardless of the weather

Hopefully today's result should encourage a few more through the turnstiles still reckon 3500-4000 but I'll be delighted to be proved wrong if theres more

Dougal

it's not going to last forever, certainly not if people don't support the tea/club when they are on a high. 

I blame Earl Grey !

ASSAM thinking hard about contributing to the good blend of answers to this, the best I can come up with, without being sugary is, that that was a noble effort!!

I suppose if I get a ticket I can call it a donation to club funds if I cant get over the tops on the A9

Just make sure he supports ICT. :P

He Lives in Istanbul  I think his team is Besikas ( If spelt right) I am working on it, I bought him his Inverness scarf for Xmas

My Daughter is expecting in February, she says she is coming here to be near her mother for the confinement. Looks like I will be the Grandad of a Scot.  If male will be qualified for Scotland, England , or Turkey . That's a thought

just seen this on facebook

North Stand (Home Supporters) Seats Remaining

A: 99 Seats

B: 215 Seats

C: 85 Seats

D: 105 Seats

E: 126 Seats

F: 79 Seats

G: 132 Seats

H: Sold Out

I: Sold Out

J: Sold Out

K: Sold Out

L: Sold Out

Main Stand (Home Supporters) Seats Remaining

Lower A: Sold Out

Lower B: 73 Seats

Lower C: 3 Seats

Lower D: 1 Seat

Lower E: 8 Seats

Lower F: 105 Seats

Lower G: 280 Seats

Upper B: 5 Seats

Upper C: Sold Out

Upper E: Sold Out

Upper F: Sold Out

West Stand (Home Supporters) Seats Remaining

Sold Out

South Stand (Away Supporters) Seats Remaining

A: Sold Out

B: 174 Seats

C: Sold Out

D: Sold Out

E: Sold Out

F: Sold Out

G: Sold Out

H: Sold Out

I: Sold Out

J: Sold Out

K: Sold Out

L: Sold Out

just seen this on facebook

North Stand (Home Supporters) Seats Remaining

Not a chance. For example section A of the main stand won't be on sale until the rest are full and last time the online sales showed sold out areas that on the day were far from being sold out.

I expect around 3,500-4,000