FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Premier League

mabasfc

:smile: Hi all ,have'nt been on for a while but followed your progress this season :smile: 2nd in Premier and going well !! What effect has Rangers had on you ie gates League position??.

You mean The Rangers. Rangers played their last ever game last season :wink:

Although others may argue otherwise, I believe our gates are lower than last season but we have had the added bonus of having local rivals Ross County join in the SPL and big crowds for the derbies to balance it out. The SPL in general I believe gates are down, as expected I suppose, but the league itself appears to be lot more enjoyable. Just need to get rid of that other lot now  :whistle:

:smile: Hi all ,have'nt been on for a while but followed your progress this season :smile: 2nd in Premier and going well !! What effect has Rangers had on you ie gates League position??.

The impact with Rangers being demoted from the league hasn't had any real negativity. The league has been pretty competitive sure but the league really needs reconstructing because I find it really tedious playing the same team a possible 4 times in one season. 

The gates are a bit lower and Sky viewings have been lower too but the SPL is carrying on and that's all that matters. I'd rather an SPL without Rangers than no SPL at all.