FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Mark Brown set to leave?

dunco

I know he is one of our best players and I think he loves ICT but will he leave to hibs.

But if CC desides 2 let him leave we still have a really good keeper on the bench in micheal Fraser. :021:

The point is we wouldn't need a new keeper if brown left

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arab4Ever

If Brown wants to play for Scotland he has to move to a club with a full time goalkeeper coach. Perhaps ICT should consider employing theirs full time?

Guest Arab4Ever

No he is not. If it meant keeping Brown it would surely be worth hiring him full time though. Brown has to be the player that stuck out most last time we played as being something special. Excellent shot stopper anyway.

If he goes to Hibs then I would probably say that he is making the right move but to go to Falkirk just because they are flashing money at him isn't really going to boost his chances for a place in the Scotland squad...

... anyways I would have full faith in Mike Fraser stepping into his shoes

Guest Arab4Ever

I'd hate for Brown to take a step back and join a middle of the league team like Falkirk or Dundee United.

He can do better.

Aye and ICT are more than a middle of the league team. You sir have made my evening :015: :015: :015:

Guest Arab4Ever

I hear the Arabs have signed a new striker from Hartlepool.  The rest of the SPL will be quaking at the news!  :015:

Right, and Caley are after a striker from the Scottish Division 2? :015:

Anyway, you are still to justify why Caley are more than a middle league SPL side?

Guest Arab4Ever

The only league Dundee United top is sacking Managers. How is Levein coping this week after a 5-1 home gubbing? Sorry to hear your boys were too weak for the Cup match.

Well we had 19 players unavailable so it does kinda make things difficult. Thanks for being so compassionate though

Guest Arab4Ever

Yes Utd are a middle league team with potential. However RIG's claim Caley are more than a middle league team is beyond me.

The only league Dundee United top is sacking Managers. How is Levein coping this week after a 5-1 home gubbing? Sorry to hear your boys were too weak for the Cup match.

Well we had 19 players unavailable so it does kinda make things difficult. Thanks for being so compassionate though

10 players out with man flu and the game is cancelled. Jeez we took 12 fit first team players to sneck  :014:

Guest Arab4Ever

I saw your squad on monday morning ambling around inverness at about 12 for a wee morning stroll in their trackies. Perhaps they should wrap up warmer then :002:

10/13 players with flu, 3 with injuries and another 3 on loan

I saw your squad on monday morning ambling around inverness at about 12 for a wee morning stroll in their trackies. Perhaps they should wrap up warmer then :002:

10/13 players with flu, 3 with injuries and another 3 on loan

Yep seen them too walking past the PTI. The weans should wrap up right enough  :015: