FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Mark Brown set to leave?

dunco

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also (DaveDargo reminded me) - maybe if CC didn't keep going about us being a small club in his interviews then he might be able to convince players (and fans) that Falkirk aren't bigger than we are (for some).

He has come across as somewhat hypocritical after all this.

All of this is a bit unsettling. Should get it settled .

Moving to Falkirk will not in my opinion greatly improve his International ambitions. Falkirk under John Hughes are coming on but all it takes is the loss of one player (e.g. Latapy) and the team turns downhill. It's not the location of Inverness that affects the situation it's just that the big nobs down the South will not give credibility to Inverness after they tried so hard to keep them out of the SPL. Aye that's it! :023:

If ICT improve his remuneration too much they risk destroying their credibility of a club that  treats all players on the team as equals as far as pay is concerned.

And Dunco it's not true  about the J.Calder comparison..--I have it on record that  Mark Brown sat on the crossbar once waiting for the ball to come near him... :015:--but he fell off whereas Jim Calder didnae...

I wouldn't mind if he did sign a pre contract with Falkirk provided it could have been kept out of the news. That way we could have no doubts about his commitment to ICT.

Look at Wyness when he signed a pre contract at Hearts. If I mind right news of the deal never came out until the end of the season so no one could doubt Denzils commitment to the club. Shame a similar thing couldn't happen here.

Guest kingkojak

falkirk have signed a new keeper - kasper schmeichel (son of peter)!! 

surely this means they arent interested in oor broonie anymore....

They have only signed him until the end of the season though.  that worries me a bit as they could still get Mark Brown on a pre contract.  Can't see it though.  Falkirk is no step up.  Can't believe that they could offer him that much more than us that would make it worth relocating for.  He has bought a house here and seems to quite like living here.  That has to be a major factor.  He had to speak to Falkirk to let ICT know that he is prepared to move if the money is right.  That then gives them a chance to improve their offer to keep him.  I think this is all hypothetical really and I suspect we might manage to keep him (unless a bigger club comes in with an offer he really can't refuse)

falkirk have signed a new keeper - kasper schmeichel (son of peter)!! 

surely this means they arent interested in oor broonie anymore....

That deal is until the end of the season when Broonie could come in for them...

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

I hear the Arabs have signed a new striker from Hartlepool.  The rest of the SPL will be quaking at the news!  :015:

.................and we,ve signed marcus patawatshisface (really ambitious)