FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Cup Quarter Final Draw

HeScoresWhenHeWants

A few reactions to the draw have been tacked-on to the end of the 'All To Play For' thread, but I like your enthusiasm!

I don't think anybody could predict the 4 semi finalists with any great degree of confidence...I reckon all 8 clubs will feel they've could have got better and could have got worse! Ties are a month away so teams could go out of form or have injuries etc.

What strikes me is how 'refreshing' the draw looks without the Ugly Sisters in it and without that pair and the likes of Killie, Partick and St. Mirren also absent, there's a real North and East of Scotland flavour to it!

• Agree 1

Before i saw full draw, i thought our tie could be on BBC but i reckon Hibs v Hearts or Motherwell v Dons could be, more likely to be Derby as Dons were on tv yesterday, you agree guys?

It would be good if the draw for the semi-finals was held at Easter Road shortly after that televised BBC game on the Wednesday. I say that in the hope we'll be through - I'd watch the Edinburgh derby with anticipation of the draw to follow!

However, if we go out to Dundee United on the Tuesday, my interest in the cup will be nil, I won't watch the Hibs-Hearts game and they can hold the draw whenever the hell they like!

• Agree 3

Our tie is on the Tuesday at 7.30pm according to BBC.

The others are all the next night, with the Edinburgh derby being the televised fixture as expected.

So why's ours on Tuesday? I know that Hibs v Hearts is now definitely on BBC. Edited by HeScoresWhenHeWants

In order of big games i would say it goes...  Our game was never going to be shown on TV i don't think, Its a massive game for us anyway so just get along to the game and see us through to another Semi.  Hoping this time it'll be at Hampden, i want the big day out, i don't mind if its half empty.

Hearts - Hibs

Aberdeen - Motherwell

Inverness - Dundee Utd

Morton - St Johnstone

In order of big games i would say it goes...  Our game was never going to be shown on TV i don't think, Its a massive game for us anyway so just get along to the game and see us through to another Semi.  Hoping this time it'll be at Hampden, i want the big day out, i don't mind if its half empty.

Hearts - Hibs

Aberdeen - Motherwell

Inverness - Dundee Utd

Morton - St Johnstone

Certainly won;t be Hampden as it closes on Nov 16 till after Commonwelth Games

Our tie is on the Tuesday at 7.30pm according to BBC.

The others are all the next night, with the Edinburgh derby being the televised fixture as expected.

So why's ours on Tuesday? I know that Hibs v Hearts is now definitely on BBC.

Our league game the preceding weekend has been brought forward to the Friday night hence why our Cup game has also been brought forward.

Edited by RiG

Our game is on Tuesday 29th October and I don't see why? Our two previous games are Partick at home on the 20th (Sky Sports) and County away on the 25th (BT Sport). So we have two games in five days (Sunday 20th then Friday 25th) and then a game on the Tuesday another five days later (and not for TV)??