New ICT Supporter....

Scotty

A fair few people on here already know about this, but as my avatar automatically changes when I change my facebook profile picture, some of the more eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed the new one .....

Myself and Christe are happy to announce the birth of Simon Alexander on August 6th this year. He was 6lb 8oz at birth but is now about 10lbs. He's already listened to a few ICT games with his dear old dad as well as watched a couple of TFC ones on TV but hopefully he will get to see both in person before too long ......

Here he is at birth

post-2-0-08980100-1381930025_thumb.jpg

and again this week .... 

post-2-0-14511300-1381930033_thumb.jpg

All the very best to you all Scotty. Your life is now complete. You will realise what i mean over the coming months and years. Being a dad is the best thing ever :)

Yup, already got a glimpse of that ... He can fair make your heart melt and your stress fall off just by looking at him. My pal Calum once told me the same thing about his kids and I was focused on how much I would hate the horrible task of changing shitty nappies .... but that is insignificant compared to the smile he can put on your face just by making the odd noise or smiling.

What position is he going to play and have you put his name forward to Terry & Mo.............congratulations 'old man' and Mum.

I have always favoured the physical/crunching centre half and shirt number 4 (my old Rugby #) ... but hey, if he wants to be a striker and score as many goals as Billy then thats good too ! If I have my way he would spend a few years at TFC and a few at ICT reaching legendary status with both :lol:

Could be the next Richard Hastings.

My son is never modelling tractors in Farmers Weekly !!! ... I figure he is 62.5% Scottish since the missus is 25% Scottish (via her grandad) so he is more Scottish than not .... he would be eligible for Scotland, Canada and Nigeria but that would be his choice (despite my bias)

Good on you Scotty! You only find out what you've been missing out on when you become a parent. Proud as punch I'll bet. Simon's dad a future avatar maybe?

Thanks - yup, definitely "vewy vewy pwoud" .... as I said above, he can fair make the heart melt and although I have already discovered it is hard work and there is no longer anything resembling a schedule we can stick to when we plan stuff, and that a full night's sleep is a distant memory, it is all worth it ....

• Agree 1

All the very best to you all Scotty. Your life is now complete. You will realise what i mean over the coming months and years. Being a dad is the best thing ever :)

Yup, already got a glimpse of that ... He can fair make your heart melt and your stress fall off just by looking at him. My pal Calum once told me the same thing about his kids and I was focused on how much I would hate the horrible task of changing ****** nappies .... but that is insignificant compared to the smile he can put on your face just by making the odd noise or smiling.

Changing nappies is easy peasy lemon squeezy. Even if you get poo on yer fingers....in a kind of way...its your poo too....coz you made the lil poo machine...so it dont seem so bad.

And yeah.....its amazing how much your love for your kids can continue to grow....as they hit different ages. I remember thinking once they reach about 10, they be nowhere near as much fun etc, but they are....but in a different way. my oldest now is going on 21, but i still love spending time with him....as we have grown up conversations, about all sorts. I just remember thinking it would be possible for me to luv my kids more than i did when they were babies and then toddlers etc....but the affection for them just keeps growing. I just have another two to guide thro the teenage years, then they will all be grown ups