FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Cup Semi Final - what stadium?

HeScoresWhenHeWants

Easter Road, Tannadice, Celtic Park, Fir Park, GES (No chance) will be free that weekend.

Pittodrie, Tynecastle, Fir Hill and McDiarmid park are in use but depending on results tomorrow.

Ibrox is in use and there was no chance happening anyways.

I'm more interested in who we play than where, obviously if its Hibs I'd perfer Tannadice or Pittodrie than Tynecastle, but expect it would be the latter. Anyone, anywhere but out of all the remaining teams I would like to avoid St J because our recent record has been somewhat poor.

I really like Tynecastle, so that would be my first choice. Easter Road would be ok too. Ideally, I'd like to see us facing Morton at Tynecastle or Hearts at Easter Road. I really hope we don't have to play Motherwell, Aberdeen or St Johnstone in the semi.

• Agree 1

I think on another thread it has been announced that Ibrox will host both Semis and Celtic Park is hosting the final.

That's just Scottish Cup. League cup venues will be decided after tomorrow's draw (The way it should have be done for the Scottish cup)

I think on another thread it has been announced that Ibrox will host both Semis and Celtic Park is hosting the final.

That's just Scottish Cup. League cup venues will be decided after tomorrow's draw (The way it should have be done for the Scottish cup) Cheers haha I misread the title and I was looking over every site to find out what stadium just for sure!

Has to be Pittodrie. 100 miles from both Edinburgh and Inverness and not in use that weekend as Aberdeen are playing St Johnstone. Tannadice is too small. Our board really shouldn't agree to Easter Road again.