FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

Have it on reliable authority that Butcher, Malpas and Marcella are all going but Fritz is staying to carry on his master's good work. He was taken to the stadium this morning to familiarise himself with his new surroundings.

Marcella knew about this canine coup hence his reference to him staying.

I hope it is all a joke - butcher is playing mind games for Saturday so that we do give Hibs a big thrashing and Butcher gets us our first piece of silverware in the next few months.... he would be creating history with Caley, hibs realisticly are going to be sitting mid table for years :wave:

We beat Hibs 3-0, then completely underestimate St Johnstone, lose 'bizarrely' to Partick, incur unnecessary bookings in an abandoned game, participate in a brawl that brings us a reprieve but Terry loses the head and is sent to the stand with an ex-Hibee, scrape past Killie then Terry and Mo turn turtle after the BBC seem to know before that game....or did they turn when people were asking why we were going through a sticky spell?

Answers on a post card to Maurice Malpass ICT Christmas Quizmaster

sorry AN Other Christmas Quizmaster.

Chris Harvey is not at the stadium in fact he is not even in Inverness he is getting info from Nicola McAlley and her TV cameraman who are outside the stadium

Really? From he tweets it would appear that he's in Inverness. Lazy journalism!

FFS, wish these cnuts would put us put of out misery.

This must be the only occupation where you can openly flaunt your services in front of your employer ( not for the first time) and get away with it.

Butcher is fast losing respect, and I'm not wearing the 'he didn't know' about Hibs advances line, utter bull**it

• Agree 1

Well this thread has now overtaken the 43,000 views that the "Butcher to Barnsley" saga got.

But incredibly it is still 8 pages (or 187 posts) shorter than that one. I really don't think I could take another 8 pages of speculation.

This is getting ridiculous!

No statements - nothing! And we're playing the 'encroaching' club Hibs, in what's now literally a few hours, makes this totally farcical.

Regardless of the outcome, neither camp has come out of this looking particularly clever.