FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Another ex player help

Council Juice

Ok so I'm terrible with names.

Who was the young central defender who came through the ranks in the year before relegation. Looked the part but sadly got a really bad knee injury and while was kept on a bit, was eventually released? be in his mid 20s now I think.

Was it Guy Kerr or is that another player?

Could be Jamie Duff.  He was fairly young and came through the youth system (an ICT fan as well IIRC), before getting injured in preseason in a match against Clach I think and was out for the season, before then being released.  He's at Elgin City now.

Guy Kerr went on to play for Montrose and/or East Fife I believe.

Could be Jamie Duff.  He was fairly young and came through the youth system (an ICT fan as well IIRC), before getting injured in preseason in a match against Clach I think and was out for the season, before then being released.  He's at Elgin City now.

Guy Kerr went on to play for Montrose and/or East Fife I believe.

Yeah I think it's Jamie he's on about, shame what happened, really nice lad.

I seen Jamie Duff play for Elgin at Annan a couple of weeks ago and he was MoM by a mile. As for Shane Sutherland, he was... well, he was his usual guff apart from a decent headed goal.

Edited by Dewsburydude

Pretty sure Guy Kerr is actually at Newtongrange Star now

Maybes aye. You could be right. He turned out for Cuikie in August and is still listed on their website. However Nitten's site looks very poor.

Edit: My mate was watching him with Nitten tonight.....

Edited by TheMantis

Yeah Guy Kerr plays for Newtongrange "Star" now. It's just that a mate of mine was in a restaurant and chatting to him and Guy Kerr, the waiter, stated that he'd played "over 30 games" for us but his leg was all, erm, done in.. A was a wee bit sceptical about that.

I recalled a young defender coming through the ranks (Correctly identified as Jamie Duff - soon as the name was mentioned it clicked in my head) played quite a few games before damaging his knee and eventually being released.

Lyin' wee shi...