FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gerry McNee

Harry Chibber

Wilson knicked infront of Langfield and Langfield just swiped the feet away from Wilson... stonewaller if ever I've seen one and Gerry McNee has the cheek to say that he never thought it was...

infact every single point he has made tonight I have disagreed with

It was a ridiculous comment to make. "It can't be a penalty as there was no intent." Fair enough, Langfield didn't intend to boot Wilson into the air but how many players intend to foul in the penalty area yet concede penalty kicks? Intention has very littel to do with it.

It was a foul in the penalty area and should have been a penalty.

I have never had any time for this man and have always found his manner offensive. And as far as foortball goes my dead granny knows more about it than him.

How he ever wangled his way back into TV I'll never know? 

Arrogant phudd. Colquhoun and Walker let him off too lightly. Maybe has loads of gossip and 'insider info' which makes him 'useful' as a journo but looking at him I doubt whether he ever played even amateur football.

McNee has to be contoversial. That is his syle. TV or Print.

If he can say something that winds others up he is happy as there is more chance of him getting back on TV time and time again.

The man is a *** and he knows he is a ***. He doesn't believe or agree with what he say's. He, like Mr Speirs, just wants to appear to be different.

Guest Suspicious Mind

The greatest sporting achievement of Billy McNeil's career was not lifting the European Cup.

It was punching the ignorant, arrogant, self opinionated **** that is Gerry McNee.

Would have loved to have been there!

Gerry McNee worked as a Daily Express reporter in Inverness before he became the voice of (a) football.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was him not noticing a goal being disallowed during an Old Firm game on ITV about 15 years ago  :015:

Gerry McNee worked as a Daily Express reporter in Inverness before he became the voice of (a) football.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was him not noticing a goal being disallowed during an Old Firm game on ITV about 15 years ago  :015:

Was that the 3-3 draw?

ERSE

You needed type no more chibbmeister

The greatest sporting achievement of Billy McNeil's career was not lifting the European Cup.

It was punching the ignorant, arrogant, self opinionated **** that is Gerry McNee.

Would have loved to have been there!

Can you elaborate on that one for me suspicious mind