FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Johnstone

Yngwie

Cup results this season against SPL sides :

Saints 3-0 Dundee Utd

Rangers 0-2 Saints

Hibs 1-1 Saints (90 mins)

Falkirk 0-3 Saints

Motherwell 1-2 Saints (and Saints should have scored at least 6)

That's not just SPL form, it's Top 6 form. And having seen some of those games, they don't grind out results, they play excellent passing/attacking football that puts teams like ours to shame, and they deserved to win every one of those games.

Based on tonight's game, I would take pretty much any of their players if they were available to us. Very impressive team at the moment.

I can think of one recent big game where we didn't exactly turn it on....

We turned it on ok, just switched off in last two minutes

You're right of course - there were several terrific performances on Sunday....  just the last two minutes was a feckin nightmare -

Back to this topic - Super J's would be a worthy addition to the SPL.... Might even be time to think about expanding it  again... there's a lot of decent sides in Div 1.....

Guest Arab4Ever

and then theres Jason Scotland who is clearly not good enough to play in the SPL despite scoring 3 times this season against SPL opposition and being div 1's third top scorer. While I am wanting the Saints and Scotland to come up it would still make even more of a mockery out of the Scotland deporting situation. Murdo McLeod should be up against the wall :008:

and then theres Jason Scotland who is clearly not good enough to play in the SPL despite scoring 3 times this season against SPL opposition and being div 1's third top scorer. While I am wanting the Saints and Scotland to come up it would still make even more of a mockery out of the Scotland deporting situation. Murdo McLeod should be up against the wall :008:

IF United had played him often enough he would have had his work permit renewed  :023:

Thought at the start of the season Saints would be favorites to win the league this year ,but some pretty unconvincing performances when the chips were down have left them with a some catching up to do,whilst not immpossible they need to start approaching every game as they do cup matches.The Scotland fiasco just emphsises once again the complete stupidity of those given powers of running and administering our game.  :006: