davieB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

Here's my team:

Fraser

Tokely                                McCaffery                                    Munro                                  Hastings

Sutherland                          Hart                                          Black                                Pattaleinenn

McDonald                                      Bayne

Subs:

Ridgers

Wyness

Duncan

Cowie

A.McDonald or Kerr

Niculae (if he is still an ICT player) or McAllister (if Niculae is not available)

Charlie says he'll make changes for next week .... given that the Niculae appeal is on wednesday , heres my lineup for next week

Fraser

Tokely  Caff  Munro  Hastings          <------- we dont have much in the way of choice

Sutherland  Hart  Black  Paatelainen

Niculae  McDonald

changes required:

fraser, noble, bennett,tokely,teasdale,christie,bagan,cherry,hercher,stewart, ritchie

:015:

Fraser

Tokely    Munro  Hastings       

Duncan

Sutherland    Black  Rankin

Wyness

Niculae  Bayne

Fraser

Tokely          McCaffery          Munro          Hastings

Sutherland  Black                Hart            Rankin

Bayne                Niculae

If Niculae doesn't get a permit in time then McDonald instead of Niculae

We really need a new central defender because Caff just doesn't seem to be able to fill Dods's boots but as Scotty said we don't have any other defenders to choose from.

Fraser

Tokely       Caff         Munro        Hastings

Duncan

Cowie                         Sutherland                                                                                               

Black

Hart                  Wyness 

Hart's always played well when he's been asked to fill in as a striker, he's probably the most penetrating player we've got at the moment, why not put him in the forward line? He's officially got the most powerful shot in Scottish football - know what I mean? At the very least he'd get stuck in and show some guile - something our forward line SERIOUSLY lacked today.

Duncan has to play in Roy's place, he was missed badly today. Possibly rest Barry as sub and play either Richie or Zander on the right. Not been impressed by Cowie yet.

So usual back 4 then:

Hart Duncan Black Rankin

Bayne Wyness

Wilson, Sutherland, McDonald, Cowie, Kerr, McBain, Ridgers

I'm with you D.B.S. - Caff and Munro need protection.

Fraser

Tokely            Caff           Munro      Hastings

Duncan

Sutherland     Black        Paatelainen

Niculae/Wyness           Hart

Subs

Ridgers

Wilson

Rankin

Morgan

Kerr

Cowie

Method in Mrs PB's madness.  Since Hart has a habit of sckying the ball over the bar from 20 yards out, if you move him in closer then it's got less time to climb over the bar  :022:

We're only one game in to the season, lets no go looiking to single out scapegoats when the truth of the matter is that that other than 2 players the entire team was shocking.

Changes are defo required after todays performance, I'd go for a starting lineup of:-

Calder

Skinner           Andrew            Milroy             Stevenson

A Black      Christie          Bain                MacDonald

Taylor              Urquhart

These guys are getting on a bit but I'm sure they could be brought in as trialists ! :004:

FRASER

TOKELY  CAFF  MUNRO  HASTINGS

DUNCAN

HART/COWIE  BLACK      RANKIN

BAYNE    NICULAE/McDONALD

Dont think wholesale changes ever work. Unless we get a signing then the back four have to be perservered with and strengthened by Duncan's presence. Rosscoe needs a "worker" in front of him. The forwards need some feeding and three more cultured midfielders may well be the answer.

Nicolae - Bayne

Rankin - Black - Hart - Cowie

Webb - Hastings - Munro - Tokely

Fraser

bring on zander for hart/cowie (whoevers worst) and ronald macdonald for bayne after an hour

right, the plan is to make a ?25,000 bid for countys northern ireland international left back, must be some clause in his contract somewhere saying its allowed now county are playing highland league stuff again (brechin and peterhead count as highland league).  they have signed golly anyway, they were expecting to lose him this summer

on wednesday we sort out the work permit baltics; bribery, crying, whatever it takes

saturday afternoon around 2.55 we inject baynes foot with pain killers

then we'll have a team that'd beat the a#se of the side who played saturday morning about 6-0.. thoughts?

Fraser

Tokely    Caff    Munro    Hastings

Wilson    Hart    Black    Rankin

Bayne    Niculae

Subs:  Ridgers  Duff  A. MacDonald  Duncan  Sutherland  D. MacDonald

I'm with IHE's line-up on this one. Definitely need Duncan back in the team to mop things up.

Webb i think would be a good addition i think, international player, looked decent anytime ive seen him play, i'm sure ive seen him play centre half too which were crying out for too.