FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Savage and Bennett to leave the Board?

Kind of Blue

I have just spoken to my "source" and I had better be cryptic:

Was there any differences of opinion over the finances last season ?  :024:

Has there been a major financial bid suggested or a major bid fer shares ?

The Hagi story/rumour is gathering momentum.

And finally my "source" was surprised when I told him but - has a bid been made, as threatened, by an unknown poster from this site?

I feckin love whodunnits - dont you ?

One of the attributes of being a good liar is to remember the lie.

This thread has Savage, the chief of Orion, stepping down. Another has Hagi coming here as an Orion employee. My question....why would Orion want to step down from the board and still pay for people in the club?

If there are strange goings on then who's going to benifit. Orion? Tulloch's? ICT? Very rich Romanian? Too many questions.

Just an ameatur version of Chelsea and Hearts going on :024:

Would'nt surprise me in the slightest if Niculae has to start every game he's avaliable for at the insistance of Savage/Orion and his/their money because even though he's a talented player his history does'nt lie, he's certainly not producing what he's capable of at the moment, whether thats lazyness, arrogance from being in a UEFA Cup final to being in a mickey mouse league or not yet adapted to the SPL i dont know?. He certainly wont be going on his stepping stone to the Old Firm in a hurry at this rate, I would however love nothing better than him to regain the form he is capable of and bang in 20 goals this season and prove me wrong.

:023: If its the case with him playing because of the Savage/Orion interests/money then Yes Savage should stand down because its not going to work we've seen it with Romanov and his Lithuanians, Abramovich and Shevchenko.

As for Bennett, If the Hagi rumour is true, id rather him as DOF than Bennett aslong as we dont become the SPL's version of Romanian duds.

Would rather have 11 Scots playing well than 11 foreigners that couldnt give a toss where there next pay packet comes from.

One of the attributes of being a good liar is to remember the lie.

This thread has Savage, the chief of Orion, stepping down. Another has Hagi coming here as an Orion employee. My question....why would Orion want to step down from the board and still pay for people in the club?

If there are strange goings on then who's going to benifit. Orion? Tulloch's? ICT? Very rich Romanian? Too many questions.

Perhaps you should read my actual contributions to the two threads again - as per usual I am being misquoted and misrepresented.

And nice to have some support in regard to my Niculae observations.  :001:

? Last Edit: Today at 07:19:41 PM by: themann4thejob, Reason: abusive intent leaving previous post exposed  ?

Do you mean comedic intent of previously abusive post? Because thats not what you've said  :023: