What really bugs you ??

dumpmaster

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DENTISTS bug me. they get trained at tax payers expense and when they are qualified, they turn their backs on us and go private forcing people to pay throught the nose for treatment :008::33: :020:

They should be forced to sign a disclaimer forcing them to stay in NHS for 10 yrs minimum

The job that I applied for in an earlier post seems to have slipped from me primarily because I lack the experience they require. Now this is really getting to me. If I can't get a job to get experience how am I meant to better myself in terms of moving up the job ladder?

DENTISTS bug me. they get trained at tax payers expense and when they are qualified, they turn their backs on us and go private forcing people to pay throught the nose for treatment :008::33: :020:

Could be worse. What if they forced people to pay for treatment through the nose?

The job that I applied for in an earlier post seems to have slipped from me primarily because I lack the experience they require. Now this is really getting to me. If I can't get a job to get experience how am I meant to better myself in terms of moving up the job ladder?

Would you like to become an Accountant?

Surely a fate worse than death

Would you like to become an Accountant?

:D :D

I thought it as closer to ?34,000 which to them is apparently an "un - liveable" wage. Get some folk in who will drive the tankers instead of them. ?41,000 a year to drive a lorry is obscene.

Benefit fraud really bugs me. The Government should give a reward of ?500 for every successful investigation, that would see the reports of fraud shoot up.

fair play to them if they get away with it...as long as they're not foriegn

what i hate just happened to me.......it's a bit poofy but..hey ho..............eating rolo's with a bit of foil left on and it hit's a filling....

I thought it as closer to ?34,000 which to them is apparently an "un - liveable" wage. Get some folk in who will drive the tankers instead of them. ?41,000 a year to drive a lorry is obscene.

To be fair they are hauling massive quantities of volatile liquid... 

To be fair I walk past these these massive tankers full of volatile liquid on the street and work in an area surrounded by huge storage facilities for massive amounts of the same stuff. I also drive a veichle that holds similarly flammable liquid.

To suggest a wage of ?34 is "un liveable" is disgusting. They need to get a reality check.

To be fair I walk past these these massive tankers full of volatile liquid on the street and work in an area surrounded by huge storage facilities for massive amounts of the same stuff. I also drive a veichle that holds similarly flammable liquid.

To suggest a wage of ?34 is "un liveable" is disgusting. They need to get a reality check.

If they were only earning ?34 a week I'd be livid as well!  :015:

I can see where they are coming from though.  These guys have not had a pay rise in something like 7 or 8 years.

I can see where they are coming from though.

Where they are coming from, as stated by a union spokesman last week, is that oil prices have rocketed and they want their "slice of the cake".  :008:

If you aren't happy with your job, go and get another one, like normal people do. There are plenty of people who will queue up to take your place, including RIG!

If I were Shell I would cancel the contract with the haulier, due to the lack of deliveries by his drivers. to their stations and award the contract to another haulier. Result- happy new haulier, happy new drivers - greedy guys now looking for new driving jobs paying ?25000?

Don't get me wrong, a job has a price but in this case their claim is linked to the increase in the oil price(using Shell's profit level and their wish to have a bit of this) however I do not expect them to be out on strike when the oil price drops to have their income reduced!

• 2 weeks later...

The lil geordie trollop Jen form Big Bro gets on my tits. She thinks she is gods gift coz two blokes fancy her. AND....she has turned her back on her baby to go into the house. NOT A GOOD MOTHER!! :020: :33:

SCRAWNY BINT!

Invernessian English.  Jamp and wan are not words.

It's actually Scottish dialect.

I think it's good that we scots have our own wee language

Gives us some culture.

The lil geordie trollop Jen form Big Bro gets on my tits. She thinks she is gods gift coz two blokes fancy her. AND....she has turned her back on her baby to go into the house. NOT A GOOD MOTHER!! :020: :33:

SCRAWNY BINT!

I hate Darnell.

most people on big brother are annoying.

I hate Darnell.

most people on big brother are annoying.