FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Russeldinho

IcyTea

I'm getting tucked into a bowl of humble pie this evening after watching what was possibly Russel Duncan's best game for ICT. I have not exactly been his greatest fan, in fact I've given him a bit of a slagging over the years, but today's performance was outstanding  :clapping03:

I never thought I would hear you say it Icytea ( :023: ) and I have to agree - Duncan was brilliant today.

He was IMHO our best player today even better than Denzil who was also great.

His passing was almost faultless and he even scored  :crazy07: :crazy07:

Next your be saying you like McCallister Icytea  :rotflmao:  , no maybe not.

hey, it's my word :015:

He was fantastic, super performance by Russell, again inconspicuous by his display, the difference being he was noticable this time, for all the right things, he totally took the Michael.

Yep, stomach, I think I'm in for a hard time on Monday morning from Caleyfan101. With performances like that the two of you should renew your season ticket (would they give you a pro-rata deal?).

Anyway on the subject of Russell, he has being improving every week this season, and merited the MOTM decision; there must have been a sponsor who knew something about football, unlike some of the embarassing MOTM decisions we have seen at TCS from time to time.