FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Beware of the Trojan Horse

CELTIC1CALEY3

In the last week Kilmarnock have made statements about injuries, sickness and suspensions ruling out first team players. Jim Jefferies has been quoted as saying this Saturday will be the worst ever in his career for absenteeisms.

Our visit to Rugby Park has to be the most clinical and ruthless of any game in the SPL since we joined. We must beware of the Trojan Horse and avoid any sympathy.

Hopefully the match officials will be watching out for a wooden horse full of extra Killie players being sneaked onto the pitch. It's something FIFA really need to clamp down on.

Jeffries:  C'est un lapin, un lapin de bois.

Midfielder: Qua?

Three players' heads appear around the end of the dressing room door and disappear again.

Midfielder:    Un Cadeau!

2nd Midfielder: What?

Midfielder:    A present!

2nd Midfielder: Ah, un Cadeau!

Midfielder:    Allons-y, allons-y!

Midfielder: Let's go!

2nd Midfielder: Ah!

The two Midfielders and Jeffries creep out and wheel the rabbit into the dressing room, closing the door behind them.

Meanwhile...Behind the knoll:

Brewster:  (to Park) What happens now?

Park: Well, now, uh, Tokely, Wilson and I, uh, wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the Ayrshire scum, uh, by suprise. Not only by suprise, but totally unarmed!

Brewster:  WHO leaps out?

Park: (pointing to each player as he names him) Uh... Tokely, Wilson and I.... uh, leap out of the rabbit, uh, and, uh....

Brewster: (groans)

Park: (pause) Oh... um, look, if we built this large wooden Badger....

Brewster knocks him on the head.

Just then, the rabbit comes soaring out of the dressing room.  The team disbands amid great shouts of "Run away, run away!", but the rabbit lands on yet another helpless substitute.  Cries of distress.

On second thoughts let's scrap the Trojan Rabbit idea!

I too have been revelling in the Killie injury crisis, and hope we can dispatch them accordingly. Always have a bad feeling about players like Danny Invincible, so i'm glad he's out, as well as them being Naismith'less.

3 points would be grand considering Gretna are playing Celtic, and the likes of St Midden, Falkirk, Aberdeen aren't playing great right now

Hopefully the match officials will be watching out for a wooden horse full of extra Killie players being sneaked onto the pitch. It's something FIFA really need to clamp down on.

Jeffries:  C'est un lapin, un lapin de bois.

Midfielder: Qua?

Three players' heads appear around the end of the dressing room door and disappear again.

Midfielder:    Un Cadeau!

Midfielder:    A present!

2nd Midfielder: Ah, un Cadeau!

Midfielder:    Allons-y, allons-y!

Midfielder: Let's go!

2nd Midfielder: Ah!

The two Midfielders and Jeffries creep out and wheel the rabbit into the dressing room, closing the door behind them.

Meanwhile...Behind the knoll:

Brewster:  (to Park) What happens now?

Park: Well, now, uh, Tokely, Wilson and I, uh, wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the Ayrshire scum, uh, by suprise. Not only by suprise, but totally unarmed!

Brewster:  WHO leaps out?

Park: (pointing to each player as he names him) Uh... Tokely, Wilson and I.... uh, leap out of the rabbit, uh, and, uh....

Brewster: (groans)

Park: (pause) Oh... um, look, if we built this large wooden Badger....

Brewster knocks him on the head.

Just then, the rabbit comes soaring out of the dressing room.  The team disbands amid great shouts of "Run away, run away!", but the rabbit lands on yet another helpless substitute.  Cries of distress.

On second thoughts let's scrap the Trojan Rabbit idea!

And he's got the cheek to say my jokes are merde  :023:

Here's the team sheets

Kilmarnock (from): Combe, Lilley, Ford, Wright, Fowler, Locke, Hamill, Johnston, Bryson, Jarvis, Nish, Koudou, Gibson, Rascle, Murray, Flannigan, Noble.

Inverness CT (from): Fraser, Tokely, Hastings, McCaffrey, Munro, McGuire, Morgan, Black, Duncan, Rankin, McBain, Cowie, Vigurs, Hart, Wilson, McDonald, Bayne, Wyness, Niculae, Brewster, Malkowski.

Quite a few of those Killie players are doubtful, or unlikely to play at all e.g. Locke, Jarvis etc.

Still getting quite good odds on an ICT win. I put ?10 on us to win, and Celtic to beat Gretna and i'll get back ?41 if it comes off. If the odds are the same today; thinking of sticking another ?10 down  :024:

As Brewster said in a statement on the Official Site...

It doesn't matter how many injuries Killie have because at the end of the day it will be 11 v 11 on the park to start with and it will be down to what we do whether we pick up three points or not.

I was hoping Nish was 1 of the players who was out - he always seems to score against us  :029:

I'm blaming you for tempting fate here...  :015: :004:

Aye sorry about that  :029:

Munro can't handle Nish just like Dods can't cope with Scott MacDonald