FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Players For Next Season

Kingsmills

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit harsh on poor old Zibi, he has made major errors in the past, one biggy against Aberdeen for us but he has been pretty much faultless in most of his reserve outings for us.  I say sign him.  I will accept any flak when and if he continues to make blunders.

Did u see when he got lobbed from 70 yards against Falkirk????  :023:

• 2 weeks later...

Why does everyone obsess over Yantorno?

I think because the times Gretna played against us he seemed to be the best of their players.

But back then we had Rankin and Wilson, and who needed some scabby old Uruguyan?  :019: :019:

Don't think we need Yantorno though. The players we still have would be better if they could still remember how to play.

I think because the times Gretna played against us he seemed to be the best of their players.

I have only seen us play Gretna twice (I think). I don't even know if Yantorno played against us in the league at Inverness *checks match report* Turns out he was playing and that shows (for me anyway) how little an impact he made. He made even less of an impression at Fir Park but at least I did see him in that game.

Point is, he is a luxury player and drifts in and out of games and you can go a long time without even seeing him do anything. I don't think we can afford that kind of player nor could I see such a player coming in under Brewsters stewardship. That said, a bit more creativity wouldn't go amiss!

Yantorno a left back?  :017:

He might indeed be better as an attacking option down the left in a Juanjo style play maker role. But everyone knows how often Juanjo was in and then out of the game.

Guest neksor

Much as I like Nicolai, is he worth all the hastle. Should we not sell him for a very good profit and sign 2 or 3 capable players in his place ?

neksor

Much as I like Nicolai, is he worth all the hastle. Should we not sell him for a very good profit and sign 2 or 3 capable players in his place ?

neksor

Great idea, Neksor...

Now all we gotta do is find someone that will take him off our hands for.... "a very good profit"

this will be the squad for next season............

Cosmin Contra  

Christian Chivu   

Dorin Goian  

Mirel Matei Radoi  

Adrian Mutu  

Ciprian Marica  

Florentin Petre 

Razvan Rat  

Marius Popa  

Razvan Cocis  

Gabriel Sebastian Tamas  

Razvan Stanca  

George Ogararu  

Ovidiu Petre  

Banel Nicolita  

Nicolae Dica   

Marius Niculae  

Daniel Niculae  

Marian Aliuta  

Laszlo Sepsi

Heard from a good source, who heard from a good source, who heard from a good source, so this must be true - Scott Morrison from Dunfermline is signing in the summer! Just exactly what we need - another left back!

(just did a spell check, coz I'm fik, and it doesn't recognise Dunfermline -  asked if I wanted to change it to downfallen? How appropriate :rotflmao: :rotflmao:)

Heard from a good source, who heard from a good source, who heard from a good source, so this must be true - Scott Morrison from Dunfermline is signing in the summer! Just exactly what we need - another left back!

(just did a spell check, coz I'm fik, and it doesn't recognise Dunfermline -  asked if I wanted to change it to downfallen? How appropriate :rotflmao: :rotflmao:)

I'm sure it's Ross County that are signing him