FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Graham Bayne

TomCaleyJag

Guest McConnachie

Baynes a good player and has done well for us in the SPL in all departments except for scoring alot of goals.  One thing he does do though is score against the big teams in important games.  When i heard we turned down a bid from Killie i was very surprised, If we get a similar bid in the summer i think we should take it and maybe try and sign a real goal scoring predator.

How do you know barrowman is better................he is playing in a league two divisions below bayne. He may well ultimately prove to be better, but can't be judged on the basis he scores more goals, the playing field slopes in his direction at the moment.

For an out and out striker to score 30 Goals in a 12 year career, is frankly rediculous.  It's all very well running around like a headless chicken but scoring goals is what gets wins.  For his selection to be justified we need someone like Kris Boyd, who can finish that hard work that Graham puts in.

spot on jay . i agree with every word . the minimum goals your two front  men should be scoring is 12 each . when wyness and dargo were together that was no problem .if brewster would stop messing around with the front pairing  dennis and marius would form a good partnership. they proved that earlier in the season when dennis scored 7 or 8 before getting injured . unfortunately i do not think they will get a chance. from a rumour i heard today i believe dennis has had his contract offer withdrawn by brewster , easy to see who has been  made a scapegoat after our latest shambles on saturday. russel  on the other hand after what can only be described as moderate performances recently stil has his offer on the table . worrying times m8 .