FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ROBBIE WILLIAMSON

Guest liso

Sack Brewster and replace him with Robbie Williamson doing wonders at elgin city all things considered and did a tremendous job at clach

arguably our best previous manager came from a highland league club in Pele don't forget

players know where they are with him, a spades a spade with Robbie .He certainly would be no worse than Brewster who don't forget had no management experience when he came here first time round neither had Robertson or Christie, Williamson is learning his trade in the lower leagues and i would say is now ready for the big step up get Barry Wilson involved with him both young keen hungry guys who i think given a chance and maybe two seasons could do a wonderful job for this club

While I agree with you that RW would be fantastic, I think his other commitments make a full time managers job impossible (for the foreseeable future anyway)

While I agree with you that RW would be fantastic, I think his other commitments make a full time managers job impossible (for the foreseeable future anyway)

Try waving 100K/year to manage a SPL club in front of his nose and watch the "other commitments" disappear bloody rapidly!

williamson is worse thasn brewster,in the way he has old pals playing for him,when hes losing a game,and has the option of a young 20 year old ex sheffield utd player or 43 year old davie ross who cant run, on the bench and brings on his pal daisy then his man mangement isnt to hot either :rotflmao:

Guest andyo

Robbie would be a great manager for ict. i would say he is more than ready for the step up has been in the game long enough now, OK he didn't play in the spl himself but who cares. i tell you what he would certainly get the most of of the players would encourage them from the touch line, and would not stand there like a wee lost boy, the players would know where they were with him too and it is clear to see that is not the case at the moment. he is no yes man either and as far as i know doesn't drink in the heathmount.

Robbie would be a great manager for ict. i would say he is more than ready for the step up has been in the game long enough now, OK he didn't play in the spl himself but who cares. i tell you what he would certainly get the most of of the players would encourage them from the touch line, and would not stand there like a wee lost boy, the players would know where they were with him too and it is clear to see that is not the case at the moment. he is no yes man either and as far as i know doesn't drink in the heathmount.

Dream on... Robbie is a nice guy and may or may not progress as a manager, but to propose him as manager of ICT is really really STOOPID.

We have tried the local manager route in the SPL and it didnt work, Brew should be able to sort it out but has to be allowed to buy decent players.