FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Now that we've thrown away the Top Six finish time to blood the youngsters

Row S

Other clubs have been blooding young players all season and Falkirk's winner was scored by one yesterday.  So CB if you are to prove your worth for the remainder of this dire season, don't let these young lads warm the bench any longer and get them on the park.  Vigurs, Kerr, Gilliespie and Duff should be tried out and as said on another post let's get Zander and Gary Wood signed up and back for next season. Players like Tokely, Munro, Duncan, McBain, Cowie and Niculae just haven't performed since the start of the year and one or two of them should be shown the door. 

I would like to see our youngsters get a game. CC gave Zander and Rory a start away to St Mirren on the last day of the season and Zander had a great game  but he should have played them in games before that. Hopefully Brew will do that after the split.

Other clubs have been blooding young players all season and Falkirk's winner was scored by one yesterday.  So CB if you are to prove your worth for the remainder of this dire season, don't let these young lads warm the bench any longer and get them on the park.  Vigurs, Kerr, Gilliespie and Duff should be tried out and as said on another post let's get Zander and Gary Wood signed up and back for next season.

Some positive thinking at last.

I would love to see some of the 'young' players get a game...the only thing they lack is match experience because no-one is giving them a game! CC did, but now CB's back it seems like they have no chance unless their shipped out somewhere else...and who's to say that these players wont see the grass in greener on the other side and still come back?? Or the clubs their with want to sign them?? I mean they get a regular game somewhere else, why would or should they come back? Sometimes players just want regular games rather than a lot of other things. Its a risk because there's a lot of talent that we could be using but not having faith in.

And the reason I said 'young' was because young players are all over the world setting examples, not saying we have the next messi  :tic01: but you know what i mean!

oh yeah.....do players or Brewster ever read these threads?? I know that Rankin did??