FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Icts Great Unanswered Questions

Guest TinCanFan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

Who came up with the bright idea of putting Caley Stadium next to the sea?

Why isn't the stadium named the Longman Stadium?

Guest TinCanFan

When ICT formed why didn't they make the shirts a neutral colour like green or yellow, thus ending the problem of having too much of one colour in the shirt?

When ICT formed why didn't they make the shirts a neutral colour like green or yellow, thus ending the problem of having too much of one colour in the shirt?

i don't know how old you are TCF but you may not remember the problems the merger created between the old caley and jags dissidents. at the end of the day, it was the assets of both clubs which gave birth to our beloved ICT and both sets of the real fans wanted to retain the colours of the old clubs. I may at times go on about BLUE BLUE BLUE but impo I would not object to a complete change of colours as long as nobody tampers with the name which I feel is vitally inportant.

• 4 weeks later...

How have we got onto page 2 with (at least) two school teachers managing to let pass the phrase 'what would of happened'?  :rolleyes02:

Urgh!  I don't want to be a grammar Nazi, but when I see people using "would of" or "could of" it makes me shudder!  Unfortunately it happens a lot these days, so I spend a lot of time shuddering... :rolleyes02:

Guest TinCanFan

In the 2006/07 group team photo, four goalkeepers can be seen.  One is Mark Brown, the other is Michael Fraser.  Johnathon Smith is also there but there is someone else there too.  Who is he?

Guest TinCanFan

Ali Ridgers is the only one I can think of!!

It's definately not him because firstly it doesn't look anything like him and secondly, Ally Ridgers wasn't in the team at that time.  He didn't come back to ICT until just after Mark Brown went to Celtic.

Guest TinCanFan

could he be a youngster??

Probably, and for some reason I have the name John Calder at the back of my mind.  It could be him.

• 1 month later...

Was it Lionel's ambition to play for Calais?

How far over the line was Andy MacLaren's Killie's 'goal' in the Scottish Cup?

Was Hagi ever a scout for ICT?

What did Charlie say to Boner at Ross County that got him sent off?

What did Charlie say to Brian Irvine at County that so incensed him?

Who was our Manager when we lost 1-5 to County at home?

Was it Lionel's ambition to play for Calais?...............................................................It's eveyones ambition

How far over the line was Andy MacLaren's Killie's 'goal' in the Scottish Cup?..........Two feet one yard

Was Hagi ever a scout for ICT?..................................................................

...............No, just a cub

What did Charlie say to Boner at Ross County that got him sent off?.......................I love you Boner

What did Charlie say to Brian Irvine at County that so incensed him?......................There is no god

Who was our Manager when we lost 1-5 to County at home? .................................We had one that night? (ask Robbo)

Why have the club never "improved" the short cut through the bushes across the home car park??

They definitely should because I'm becoming tired laughing at the people in front of me struggling to get up it.

Why are the club/board happy to sit back and rest on their laurels when clubs around us i.e. falkirk, St. Mirren have been making clear steps to grow the club?

As an example St. Mirren who we have surpassed on the playing field recently look to have an excellent set-up coming into place, a new 8000 seater stadium coming along nicely funded by the council and tescos, trainingly facilities funded by aforementioned parties, ample funds avaliable for new transfers, 4 new signings with more to come and a new sports scientist being appointed. I really dont like St.Mirren partly due to their fans having a huge unjust superiority complex but i cannot help but cast an envious eye over the way things are heading for them.

We have been in the SPL quite a few seasons now but seem to be happy to stagnate where we are. To date this season we have signed 2 players and replaced an outgoing fitness coach with a part-time one but made no other publicised improvements throughout the club, doesnt scream out ambition does it!