FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Intuition or class ?

Something is wrong ?

? on:August 11, 2007, 08:57? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laff if ya may but my job is a lot to do with observation and intuition. That was not a together ICT out there today. There is a lot of bitching going on and pointing of the fingers. The team spirit and "all fer one" ethos that has served us well fer years, and helped us survived, is sadly missing. We lost our shape today and the game because it appeared that some players decided to do their own thing - or was it tactical - which would be even worse.

If you knew something was wrong and as you seem to claim in your posts know a lot of the goings on behind the scenes and what the future outcome will be, then why as a fan of the club did you sit by watching it all innocently posting about it on a forum and not try to stop it in any way from escalating out of control ?

Or do you just like to blow your own trumpet after the event  :014:

If you knew something was wrong and as you seem to claim in your posts know a lot of the goings on behind the scenes and what the future outcome will be, then why as a fan of the club did you sit by watching it all innocently posting about it on a forum and not try to stop it in any way from escalating out of control ?

Unfortunately I am not in a position to influence the politics at the club but I am in a position to keep the fans informed of what is really going on behind the scenes - and in my own little way I become a spokesperson for certain individuals who could never be seen to say the things that I do.

Guest birdog

Unfortunately I am not in a position to influence the politics at the club but I am in a position to keep the fans informed of what is really going on behind the scenes - and in my own little way I become a spokesperson for certain individuals who could never be seen to say the things that I do.

If that is indeed the case then why persist with your so called wind ups? Or is it, in reality, a case of post as much speculative crap as possible and one or two of the posts will come true? The law of averages says that at least some of those 4k+ posts are going to be nearly accurate :004:

I can appreciate that, at times like these, that some indivduals will be irked that the large majority of what I have said THIS season has come true - If I have resorted to wind ups this year it has been a repeat of previous wind ups.  :018: Obvious to any eejit like ymip and wyness is gawd.  :33:

I hit the screens with the CC resignation, the Brew fiasco - becos this year has been the worst in our history and I can assure you that it is not over yet - but I will follow on.

The wind ups amuse me as many individuals still "bite" about the aquifer or JJB or Richard Gough.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But I may yet have to relent to the Paul Lambert wind up.  :023:

Guest birdog

I can appreciate that, at times like these, that some indivduals will be irked that the large majority of what I have said THIS season has come true - If I have resorted to wind ups this year it has been a repeat of previous wind ups.  :018: Obvious to any eejit like ymip and wyness is gawd.  :33:

I hit the screens with the CC resignation, the Brew fiasco - becos this year has been the worst in our history and I can assure you that it is not over yet - but I will follow on.

The wind ups amuse me as many individuals still "bite" about the aquifer or JJB or Richard Gough.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But I may yet have to relent to the Paul Lambert wind up.  :023:

That's more like it!!!