FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Prices

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

What a joke the ticket prices are just now at ICT.  I see in todays Courier has tickets cost ?25 in the Main Stand and not much less in the North Stand!, for a game that will probably be pretty uneventful and has no meaning anyway since the stupid split is happening again.  Yet another joke to add to ICT's list of stupid decisions.  :008:

Clubs dont think about the fans, If a football club was a shop it would be closed down for extortionate pricings for meaningless items. however all clubs not just ours will continue to do it aslong as the mug that is the average fan keeps paying it. and sadly it wont change unless a club gets no fans turn up for a game, and of course that will never happen.  :008: :008: :008:

Same old lack of inituative from those in charge at ICT. We should not be suprised. When it comes to the opportunity to "cash in" you can be sure ICT will miss the boat completely!

Clubs dont think about the fans, If a football club was a shop it would be closed down for extortionate pricings for meaningless items. however all clubs not just ours will continue to do it aslong as the mug that is the average fan keeps paying it. and sadly it wont change unless a club gets no fans turn up for a game, and of course that will never happen.  :008: :008: :008:

Whilst I agree that pricing is extortionate, it's not the same at all clubs by any means, certainly not when it comes to post-split fixtures.  Hearts have reduced prices for next weeks game to ?12 for all and I am sure there's several other examples to be found at other clubs on the run in to the end of the season.

"All clubs not just ours" is just a figure of speech  :004: , The majority of clubs maybe sounds better.

Hearts have got their prices at ?12 and i applaud them for that especially as they would have budgeted for a top 6 position and decreasing their prices can't really help their serious debt issues but at least they have made that gesture where as ICT are only interested in the money ahead of the fans.

A chance to tempt new supporters by lowering the prices has been missed big time! it just seems the club could'nt care less that its driving fans away and not even trying to tempt new people to replace what will be lost revenue. A joke of a club and we will not be the only club SPL or non SPL.  :018:

I'd love to know a Kilmarnock fans reason for coming upto Inverness tommorow for a meaningless game, travel costs then having to pay ?25 on top of all that and i apologise to all Killie fans who do that  :029:

I hope the decision to stick to the standard prices was a deliberate one - only made after giving all the issues careful consideration.

What would be inexcusable would be if the subject didn't even enter their heads! Maybe someone in the commercial dept is reading this thread and thinking 'oh no, maybe we should have done something about the prices!'

Does anyone know?                   

Only the hard-core supporters will attend the remaining games - lowering the prices would only attract an insignificant number of new supporters.

As a shareholder, I therefore applaud the club's decision to extract the maximum amount of cash from the few people who will attend the remaining games.

:001:

What a joke the ticket prices are just now at ICT.  I see in todays Courier has tickets cost ?25 in the Main Stand and not much less in the North Stand!, for a game that will probably be pretty uneventful and has no meaning anyway since the stupid split is happening again.  Yet another joke to add to ICT's list of stupid decisions.  :008:

All very good, heard it all before. I seem to recall the last time the club lowered the price for admission there were a significant number of posts from season ticket holders whinging that it wasn't fair as they had paid their money for the game and were not getting the reduced rate :018:

It seems that the club cannot win with some sections of the support :029:

Again it comes down to the fact that it's not "what" you do, it's "how" you go about it.

The Club issue Season Tickets every year with a stack of additional vouchers tucked in at the end, as all they have to do is offer cheap admission for a friend/relative using a voucher.  Results through the gates will be vastly similar to a blanket reduction as most people will know someone with a season ticket and it becomes a season ticket "perk" as opposed to it being viewed as removing value.

Somebody in "the management" seems to be listening ...  :003:

?KIDS FOR A QUID? & SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ?BRING A FRIEND? OFFERS

ICTFC today announced ticket prices for their game against Gretna on Saturday 3rd May with a 3pm kick off at the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.

Following the success of the offer made at the Gretna game in January the Club will again be admitting all children for a ?1.  The Club encourages purchasing these tickets in advance although this price will be available on the gate.

Season ticket holders will be able to ?Bring a Friend? to this game at a reduced price for the North Stand of ?8 (Main Stand ?13).  Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the gate.  Voucher number 1 from their season ticket book will need to be surrendered along with the relevant payment when purchasing a ticket for their friend.

Match Ticket prices v Gretna

Main Stand Adult - ?20

Main Stand ?Bring a Friend? - ?13

Main Stand Child - ?1

North Stand Adult - ?15

North Stand ?Bring a Friend? - ?8

North Stand Child - ?1

South Stand Adult - ?15

South Stand Child - ?1

Children are under 16 or still at school.

The ICT Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday, from 10am till 4.30pm and from 10am on match days.

Excellent incentive but will it increase the home gate by much.

At least they are trying.

I have a little sympathy for the club on this one as its a bit of a balancing act !!!  Reduce prices for some games and you will please non season ticket holders and kids but at the same time run the risk of annoying season ticket holders who think their ticket purchase is being devalued.

As a former season ticket holder, I can see both sides. I enjoyed the security that having the season ticket allowed me ... When you worked out the cost, you knew you were getting it a little cheaper than the cost of paying in to every game but for me the biggest benefit was knowing that whatever game came along I was always going to get first refusal on my own seat. The downside is that come the end of the season you pretty much knew the club would do some sort of incentive to get bums on seats and that meant your saving was less. It irked me slightly sometimes but overall I was happy because the guaranteed seat was worth more to me than the so-called 'devaluation' of my ticket.

However, as the club tend to do exactly the same thing towards the end of each season, perhaps it would be nice if they could come up with a long term plan to try and please everyone a little bit better throughout the complete season. There are all sorts of good ideas floating around that have been posted on here or talked about in the past ... the trick is to present them constructively to the club so that they might actually listen to ideas rather than be faced with what might be viewed as bitching and moaning.

I think ICT should grab the bull by the horns and set the above prices for the majority of home games (bar the OF). I cant afford games at ?20, but seems ?15 is much more affordable and realistic. Whats the point in having 2000+ empty seats, even if you could reduce it too 1800 empty seats would be far better all round. These extra ppl are bound to buy scoff etc :022: