FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

First Managerial Casualty

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I was wondering who you think will e the first managerial sacking or resignation next year?  This is my lowdown on all the SPL gaffers.

Aberdeen: I don't think Willie Miller will sack JC and also don't think he'll resign.

Celtic: I believe Strachan will still be Tic boss next season and beyond.

Dundee Utd: I doubt Levein will take on Hearts job So he'll stay at Tannadice.

Falkirk: I believe Hughes will stay to try to get Falkirk in Top 6.

Hamilton: I believe the Accies board will give Reid enough time to prove himself as SPL Boss.

Hearts: If Romanov gives new manager self control he should last but if not he could walk.

Hibernian: I believe Paatelainen will stay as he has not been gaffer long

Inverness: I think Brew will still be manager unfortunately but if another club comes along you can never tell.

Killie: JJ will stay and try to better 11th place.

So, I think Hearts' new manager or possibly Brewster could be the first managerial casualty of the next season but you can never tell in football though.

Motherwell: I actually don't think McGhee will be in charge next season so they will only have appointed a new boss .

St Mirren: I believe McPherson will stay to try and get into top 6 which in my opinion will be difficult.

Rangers: There is no way Smith will walk or get sacked at Gers.

Inverness: I think Brew will still be manager unfortunately but if another club comes along you can never tell.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yeah, ridiculous.  Takes the title to the last day, gets to both the League and Euro cup final in his first season with players that aren't his own and it's still not good enough.  I hate Chelsea more than I've ever hated any other club  :008:

SPL?  Difficult to predict with Hearts what will happen so who knows.  I can see St Mirren sacking theirs as they've done it before when it's been ill-deserved.  I think Paateleinen has signed some players with real potential but Hibs have a really critical support.  They chased off Alex Miller and Bobby Williamson, who both done well for them and you'd never guess John Collins had brought them silverware with the venom they turned on him.

Should we not bury the past and rebuild being very supportive of our managerial team? We could create a crisis especially if we create the conditions for Craig and Malcolm to feel they had completed the 'unfinished business' and then move on the basis some of us refused to put the bone down?

Yeah, ridiculous.  Takes the title to the last day, gets to both the League and Euro cup final in his first season with players that aren't his own and it's still not good enough.  I hate Chelsea more than I've ever hated any other club  :008:

Grant simply wasn't good enough. His early training sessions were a joke and 25yrs out of date. Chelsea, despite having Grant in charge almost won CL.  Come back Mourinho, all is forgiven!!!

Anyway, getting back to topic its a toss up between McPherson, St Mirren wont want want 1st Division football at their brand spanking new stadium and who ever takes over at Hearts, assuming Romanov doesn't appoint himself as 1st team coach  :023: