FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Exiles

Wyness scored his first goal for St Mirren against Blackpool

but I was amused by a few of the comments re Dargo on the St Mirren forum:

My patience for Dargo has now turned to pity! the poor guy seems to have hit the panic button and looks a shadow of the player who has scored goals elsewhere........could this simply be the move which is never going to work for club & player? ...hope not.

know thy enemy

think St Mirren are going to have a good team for next season so it's down to Brew to keep them at bay as we have done previously

Hamill from Liverpool on loan & Robb are 2 good signings I'd love to have seen with us

Too much love for St Mirren on these boards.  Yes other teams have bought in players or loaned them, lets wait and see if they are any good.  Is there people on the Falkirk and St Mirren boards worrying over us?  As Highlanders we are obliged to show restraint and be reserved in our judgements.

I did notice Wyness had scored, but then again Rory (I know I know) has scored seven in two games, are they concerned.  Probably not, but if our own Rory can toughen up then he could be on a winner.  He has always only had one aim in mind when he gets the ball near the box, head for goals.  Never used to come off too often, but has he turned the corner.  Again we will have to wait and see.

I am still convinced that we are a better side than Paisley.

Too much love for St Mirren on these boards.  Yes other teams have bought in players or loaned them, lets wait and see if they are any good.  Is there people on the Falkirk and St Mirren boards worrying over us?  As Highlanders we are obliged to show restraint and be reserved in our judgements.

I did notice Wyness had scored, but then again Rory (I know I know) has scored seven in two games, are they concerned.  Probably not, but if our own Rory can toughen up then he could be on a winner.  He has always only had one aim in mind when he gets the ball near the box, head for goals.  Never used to come off too often, but has he turned the corner.  Again we will have to wait and see.

I am still convinced that we are a better side than Paisley.

I only hate the gypsies more than the junkies, infact, nothing would make me happier than seeing both clubs relegated from their respective leagues.  Wyness IMO did nothing for us last season, infact since he came back from Hearts he has never got going, his lack of pace is apparent in the SPL and I don't imagine he is going to bag many goals this season.  I would still like to have seen Robb at ICT but it will be a good gauge on our progress, Falkirk managed to do better than us last season I just hope that St Mirren continue to flatter us