FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tokely bookings

Guest neksor

Tokely booked for the third game in a row.

When does his suspension begin and for how long is it likely to be?

His play seems to have deteriorated recently. Could it be his fellow defenders, Brewsters instructions or is he just not up to the Premier Division.

He certainly needs to ship up or ship out.

neksor

Tokely booked for the third game in a row.

When does his suspension begin and for how long is it likely to be?

His play seems to have deteriorated recently. Could it be his fellow defenders, Brewsters instructions or is he just not up to the Premier Division.

He certainly needs to ship up or ship out.

neksor

Well that should clear the way for Proccy and an subsequent string of wins, as many, including myself seem to think is possible. It will then be very hard for Rosco to regain his RB berth.

How come its only Ross Tokely's bookings that are remembered. Yet I dont recall him ever serving a suspension under the tot up system. I may be wrong but I think his only ban has been the result of a red card which would suggest that he doesn't actually pick up too many yellows. The second thing to consider in these days of atrocious refereeing is how many cards are justified?