FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic fan

Guest MrBrightside

Guest MrBrightside

Alright lads Celtic fan here I'm thinking of sitting in the home end at the upcoming match will I get tickets at the turnstiles on the day??

Guest MrBrightside

cool well i'll give the ticket office a call or just chance gettiong one outside the ground. Looking forward to seeing big sammy shove about 5 past your mob.

cool well i'll give the ticket office a call or just chance gettiong one outside the ground. Looking forward to seeing big sammy shove about 5 past your mob.

Just like last time we played yas at TCS :rotflmao:

The Famine Is Over, Why Dont You Go Homeeeee?!

Celtic FC, Protecting Perverts since 1888

Guest MrBrightside

So you all think your ace taking the Ranger approach. Oh well I will have the last laugh when we destroy you. and as to the guy going on about colours I sat in the dundee utd home end with colours and stewrds never said anything id gather it would be much the same at your **** hole excuse of a stadium.

Guest ICT CGS

"see sammy shove past 5 your mob" the glasgow celtic way isnt to shove anything past, more as in,

for example torbett & stein from youth teams in the past,filthy perverts.

Not remember the last game my friend?

Now go back to your scheme & dream of your cousin.

Its a left footed **** with a Cockney rhyme and slang name. Full of gob on the net - go and sit in the North Stand and enjoy - but keep yer wee mouth shut or face the consequences.

As fer a wind up - this is verging on the pathetic - only a feeble minded Roman Catholic moron would do this.

Go on - answer and post - prove to all and sundry what a feckin tatw you are.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D

Be sure to wear your colours - make it easier for the stewards to turf you out.

Damn Scotty, he wouldnt have had the sense to think of that unless you mentioned it. Now he might get away wi it!

Guest MrBrightside

You really think I care what all you ****** fans think? Your club is a 2nd rate (if that) joke of a ******* club. It wouldnt surprise if there is more bhoys in the home end than you soo called ''fans'' who will show up just because its one of the old firm.

That would have been feckin worth 10-20%. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

How the **** do you expect a weegie tatw to understand the concept of feckin looking somewhere else.

Hopefully though the stoopid fecker opens up a new topic on the Main Board and it is added to here.

Then we could have a real laff at the stoopid half wit.

Get ready ..................................................................

nahh, just banned him. no sport in this one, unlike some of the more eloquent posters we sometimes get from other teams' supporters. what a waste of a placenta.

score draw.

The unmentionables v the sporting wing of sinn fein.

Watch out for landslides on that A9 bhoys. Then its off to Old Trafford for an ira singalong not far from the scene of the Warrington bomb. You people are nothing but scum.

I notice Chief Inspector Gerry Donellan is welcoming you filth with open arms again......i wonder where his allegiances lie. The same tattie-howking bigot who didn't want The Rangers in his manky city & made damn sure we'd never be allowed back. Enjoy your provo singalong you ****....you'll burn in hell with the rest of your ilk.

I still dont want an ICT win mind you. :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

A special needs weegie who can think up a unique new user need - and he shows his true colours - irrespective of which sied of the Old Filth he supports.

Keep this alive to show the pure sectarian depravity of the Old Filth - and let the ersehole spew his bile out and we can all wonder at the creativity of weegie scum.

ALTOGETHER NOW:

:015: :D :P :021: :D :D :D :D

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

A special needs weegie who can think up a unique new user need - and he shows his true colours - irrespective of which sied of the Old Filth he supports.

Keep this alive to show the pure sectarian depravity of the Old Filth - and let the ersehole spew his bile out and we can all wonder at the creativity of weegie scum.

ALTOGETHER NOW:

:015: :D :P :021: :D :D :D :D

I am disappointed to note that it is not only Old Filth that are capable of "sectarian depravity". I am sad to see ICT fans using the language and comments you would expect from the low life retards who follow the Old Filth and their causes. This has been the most disappointing thread that I have read since joining the site and find it sad that people lower their standards to that of the low life bigots from the central belt.

I am disappointed to note that it is not only Old Filth that are capable of "sectarian depravity". I am sad to see ICT fans using the language and comments you would expect from the low life retards who follow the Old Filth and their causes. This has been the most disappointing thread that I have read since joining the site and find it sad that people lower their standards to that of the low life bigots from the central belt.

The posters replying to the first post do not necessarily agree with the sentiment behind their own posts. When a new poster comes on and starts to behave like an arse from the off, then IMHO they are fair game. I have removed my own posts.