FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Arsene Wenger

DALNEIGHCALEY

So your telling me if the tackle on adebayor was barrowman one of our best players you wouldnt be pissed off. The balls already out of play no attempt for the ball and to top things off hes out for 3 weeks. I would be pissed off.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

CALEY SHOULD USE THE "LONG THROW IN" GRANT MUNRO IS MORE THAN CAPIABLE OF THROUGHING THE BALL INTO THE BOX. IV'E SEEN HIM DO IT BEFORE.

Generally speaking, Wenger will moan about most things.

However, if you watched the Stoke game, there were some really malicious tackles.

Still, behind Ferguson, the most talented manager in english football of the last 15 years.

Edited by chris123

CALEY SHOULD USE THE "LONG THROW IN" GRANT MUNRO IS MORE THAN CAPIABLE OF THROUGHING THE BALL INTO THE BOX. IV'E SEEN HIM DO IT BEFORE.

Please do tell when was the last time we scored off a grant Munro long throw. Cause i think hes useless at them.

Must be the worst loser in football. Now he waits til 3 days after the Stoke game and comes out with absurd comments about Stoke trying to deliberately injure his players :thumb04:

I was thinking EXACTLY the same yesterday, and was going to post on here under the topic headline of Arsne Wanger :rotflmao: