FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT AND VAT

12th Man

No matter how you calculate it there will be a cut in price of a few pence. Just wait till the first cold meserable wet day standing in the queue along with thirty of forty other like minded people, all with their twenty note in hand and the wee lassie runs out of change.

No matter how you calculate it there will be a cut in price of a few pence. Just wait till the first cold meserable wet day standing in the queue along with thirty of forty other like minded people, all with their twenty note in hand and the wee lassie runs out of change.

Absolutely agree with you, why not have the facility to donate the change to whatever and the turnstile operator can tally it up at the end.

This is one of the best threads that I have read in a long time. We have had the accountant speak............where is the maths teacher? Personally I think they should make the pies 2.13 % smaller and still charge the same. In the case of macaroni , taking out one macaron should do it!

Totally agree - I have been away from the site for a few days and this little gem materialises - borders on the infamous photo insert thread of a few years back....ah the good old days....