• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GumbaRopo

Duncan and McBain whilst great servants to the club are finished

:rotflmao:

I thought McBain was worthy of his MOTM on Sunday and was pleased with Duncan also.

I don't agree at all with that.

Are you kidding? Duncan was embarassing on Sunday. It amazes me the things that I.C.T fans come out with when it comes to player analysis. I fully apreciate that we are all allowed to voice our opinions but to say you were pleased with Russell Duncan's performance beggers belief!

I normally prefer to read other fans posts with great hilarity, but I have really had enough of some of the garbage that is said about individual players/staff & e.x staff at I.C.T.

I thought McBain was worthy of his MOTM on Sunday and was pleased with Duncan also.

Are you kidding? Duncan was embarassing on Sunday. It amazes me the things that I.C.T fans come out with when it comes to player analysis. I fully apreciate that we are all allowed to voice our opinions but to say you were pleased with Russell Duncan's performance beggers belief!

I normally prefer to read other fans posts with great hilarity, but I have really had enough of some of the garbage that is said about individual players/staff & e.x staff at I.C.T.

Terribly kind of you to deign to post today. I look forward to more of your posts where you tell us all how stupid we are.

Over the last few weeks Graham has been subjected to some abuse on those forums. A lot of it undeserved. He has a young son being subjected to that same abuse because his father is Graham Bennett. Is that deserved? I think not.

--- comments removed ---

Edited by Scotty
regardless of whether your comments are factual or not, they cross the line into the personal lives of club staff and are being removed as per our long standing forum rules.

Guest GumbaRopo

Terribly kind of you to deign to post today. I look forward to more of your posts where you tell us all how stupid we are.

No problem, plenty more where that came from when I can stop myself laughing.

Oh thats better.

Who are the WE!!? and where is the word stupid?

Stupid, NO , some of you Talk Garbage, YES.

Why not have a look at some of your own past posts and comments alternative Mary?, boy oh boy you know your stuff, I'm guessing your in Pro football !!!???

Anyway I think I will stick to reading posts as I just love some of the know it all's that seem to know all about the game and buisness of football and what the Players/Brewster and/or the board should do!!, keep it going, it is fantastic entertainment, it makes me feel so much better after a hard day's work to know that you the (WE's) are sorting my club out and that the board are going to listen to you and take your advice!

Goodbye all you Arsene Wengers, Alex Fergusons & David Murrays keep up the good work I'm off for good as alternative Mary has scared me off and made me realise that I am not a real fan as I do not feel it necessary to spout off drivel every night infront of a computer screen!!

Mr Gumba L Ropa

With the onset of personal abuse between posters, and other posts levelled against Graeme's family that - factual or not - are contrary to the forum rules we have had in place for 15 years, this thread is now closed.