FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Are you Supporting England?

Are you going to be getting behind England in the World Cup?  

212 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only the TV commentary and analysis was balanced, I might support Engerland (maybe not). Motty et al would do well to listen to some of Bill MacLarren's rugby commentries and learn a few lessons from the master.

There was never any bias in what he said and he always looked for something positive to say about both teams.

RIG, that is an excellent comment and sums up why we're all glued to Zitelli.

To be honest, I felt let down by Brazil the other night.... big build up, big names... zero hunger to perform. Ronaldo's performance summed it up for me. Got it all, no hunger anymore. I only hope they try harder (which I'm sure they will) later in the tournament cos if they don't someone like Spain or Italy will turn 'em over.  :010:

Bit early to write off Brazil already.

You have to remember Croatia are a pretty decent side and I'm sure there's more to come from Brazil.

Surely Ronaldo can only get better?? He certainly makes me feel a bit slimmer  :016:

Guest AllyT

My son has just phoned from Liverpool where he is representing Scotland in an international boxing tournament "The Four Nations" (Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland). All four teams are staying at the same hotel and the first contact he had was to be called 'Scottish B*****ds' by the English team.

While I do not expect any better from them, but I will never understand why we (The Scots) appear to be the only minority culture in the world that is under more pressure to show sensitivity to the larger more powerful culture, when that larger more powerful culture appears to have no similar obligation.

Stop caring about the feelings of an ethnic group that holds you in utter contempt and feel free to despise them as they despise us.