FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mikey Fraser

CaleyD

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Fraser is the worst goalie, anywhere, ever. Thank feck he's goin' - anyone of us coulda done a better job than him, he was terrible for ICT.

i dont think theres any need in that, hes a young local keeper and still has alot to offer. he had the best save in caley history against celtic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fraser is the worst goalie, anywhere, ever. Thank feck he's goin' - anyone of us coulda done a better job than him, he was terrible for ICT.

i dont think theres any need in that, hes a young local keeper and still has alot to offer. he had the best save in caley history against celtic

Nah the best save in ICT history was Brown's penalty save versus Clyde at TCS. Agreed though that Mike's save versus Celtic was superb, it lacked the importance of Broonie's though. :rotflmao:

In a way really surprised about this but also not very at the same time. Ike has waited forever to get a chance with ICT and he was our No. 1 for ages with no real decent back up until Esson signed. After some flakey showings he is dropped, probably quite rightly, and has seems to have decided he wants to mvoe as he feels he is worthy of a starting spot in the SPL.

Fair enough.

But to go to Motherwell where the future of Smith is still uncertain seems a bit odd as he could well find himself in the exact same scenario he currently faces at ICT if Smith stays. That said, maybe there is another reason for the "mass" exodus than we know of.

We all know your inability to take off the Anti Fraser glasses so your post is hardly surprising. What other keepers in the SPL, around ICTs level, are better?

Mikey is a competent 'keeper and I'd preferhim to stay but he would not be the most difficult player to replace should he go. One obvious choice is Derek Soutar who's only on a one year deal at County and who's probably on a par with Fraser.

I think it's pathetic that you automatically look to County for a replacement! Is it a pre-requisite for the majority of signings?

Mikey is a competent 'keeper and I'd preferhim to stay but he would not be the most difficult player to replace should he go. One obvious choice is Derek Soutar who's only on a one year deal at County and who's probably on a par with Fraser.

I think it's pathetic that you automatically look to County for a replacement! Is it a pre-requisite for the majority of signings?

Like the local Tesco, it's cheap and convenient !

Barrowman?????????????????????

And you can generally take them back and exchange them if they're faulty.

Very sorry to see Mikey go, but if he has the choice of being a #1 with double the wages you can hardly blame him.

We've been hardly keeping clean sheets under Esson.

But would prefer to have them both :rotflmao:

Guest charlesmurdoch

I am glad to see Mike Fraser going. He is the poorest keeper in ICT history. The only time he moved off his line was at half time and full time. He thinsk he is a better keeper than he actually is.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT!! He is good and i would have taken him at hibs anyday also by the sounds of it a pretty sound guy :thumb04: they all make mistakes you know and worstt keeper??? Na mate howard or brown(not at inverness he was good there but at celtic) he is sh**e at celtic absolutely terrible did you see him against aberedeen never tried at all :rotflmao:

And you can generally take them back and exchange them if they're faulty.

Hahaha

What absolute drivel. It's not the first time you've shown your vendetta against him. And the worst ever, did you ever see Les Fridge play? Now he was terrible.

What absolute drivel. It's not the first time you've shown your vendetta against him. And the worst ever, did you ever see Les Fridge play? Now he was terrible.

It's not a vendatta mister, it's an opinion....and a relief!

Edited by Connie.Orr

Guest natasha

I think that Fraser going is or was all part of Brewsters plan to create his own team there is a trend in the coming and going of players. Rankin an example, rankin and cowie were icts future, with a little help from Denis and Barrie. Fraser has fallen foul of the brewster doctrine fraser had one bad game not helped by a dodgy defence and found himself out.