FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brian Kerr

BA

According to today's ever reliable Sun, Butch is interested in bringing Brian Kerr up to Inverness, he has been without a club since leaving Hibs at the start of the season but has been training with Hamilton since. He has workd under Terry before so he could be tempeted North. He's a player I would be interested in.

According to today's ever reliable Sun, Butch is interested in bringing Brian Kerr up to Inverness, he has been without a club since leaving Hibs at the start of the season but has been training with Hamilton since. He has workd under Terry before so he could be tempeted North. He's a player I would be interested in.

funny my sun says he,s training with falkirk!

If he can't convinve Hamilton he's worth a contract then i don;t want to see him.

thats not entirely true,sometimes as has been proved at ict some players play better under certain managers,maybe butcher gets the best out of kerr,like he did at motherwell,so if butcher wants to sign him thats fine by me

Where does it say Hamilton have rejected him? It may just be his closest club. Accies may not be looking for that kind of midfielder or they just may not have the money for any more wages. Or they may consider that they don't need to bring in other players as they are quite a bit ahead of the team at the bottom.

I thought he was pretty good at Motherwell. Surprised it didn't work out at Hibs.

The article doesn't say that Butcher is interested in him, just that he might be because Butcher signed him for Motherwell and Kerr doesn't have a club.

I think he's a decent player but my Hibs mates tell me he's rotten and we don't need a central midfielder.

The most inevitable signing we could make.

3 Scotland caps and a previous Newcastle Utd apprentice is hardly a bad record though. Would quite like to see him here.

He could certainly provide competition for Duncan or he is a replacement for Black.

A colleague of mine, whjo's a very good friend of Brians, tells me that the lad is interested in coming. Brian came through the Newcastle youth system along with the Caldwell brothers. He done very well at Motherwell under Butcher before joining Hibs with Mowbray. Unfortunately Mixu didn't want him and he was let go at the end of last season. He had a trial at Hamilton that didn't work out and I believe has been keeping fit with the Falkirk team. Brian is keen to find a club and I'm sure he could be good for us.

A colleague of mine, whjo's a very good friend of Brians, tells me that the lad is interested in coming. Brian came through the Newcastle youth system along with the Caldwell brothers. He done very well at Motherwell under Butcher before joining Hibs with Mowbray. Unfortunately Mixu didn't want him and he was let go at the end of last season. He had a trial at Hamilton that didn't work out and I believe has been keeping fit with the Falkirk team. Brian is keen to find a club and I'm sure he could be good for us.

Oh well Alex - if you are sure he could be good for us then say no more! :rotflmao:

If his wage demands aren't great (and given the circumstances I wouldn't imagine they are) then I wouldn't be too upset if we took a punt on him until the end of the season.

Wouldn't say he's any better than what we have already, but his hunger to get back into the game would mean he's likely to come in and give his all, and if that helps keep other players on their toes then it's worth the gamble.

Problem with that mindset is that with Black and Cowie on the road out we are starting to look extremely thing across the middle and even with the best will in the world we're not going to be able to replace them with better at this late stage.....under the circumstances I'd be happy with "about the same" and keeping competition for places.

Guest kerrsso

He did alright at Motherwell but Hibs couldn't wait to get shot of him... I've heard rumours from a few Hibs fans he was binned for being a disruptive influence

something we could do without IMO

you should not believe rumours from a hibs fan :rotflmao: