FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Djebi-zadi

AJS

:thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P Keep yer feckin wigs on peeple.

Such envy from the pitiful masses - I suppose I am the ICT Forum equivalent of Jason Gardiner, Simon Cowall or Craig Revel. The problem is that I am an "expert" but I say it as I see it. Some peeple cant face the blunt truth, especially when they have an affinity to a certain player. Fortunately the large majority of posters and ICT fans agree with me and that is good enuff. The pitiful few are so up their own erses that they cannot see their bias or their matriarchal and patriarchal protectiveness.

As with ma peers - Jason, Simon and Craig - few stop to actually read my posts and put them into context, realise that I am putting down the positives and the negatives - from my expert personal perspective.

Marius was a fine player - he could produce a great piece of skill - he had class, he had a great first touch, mature positioning, played it simple and could play a mean first time pass but he was slow, immobile and carrying a long term injury - that has all been proven. He was an asset at home and a hindrance away - until the final weeks of the season. My main venom was that I slagged him off from the start but I was alluding to the fact that he clearly wasnt fit and should not have played from the start - even Marius admitted that.

So now peeps - go back at my mixed reviews on Lionel - as per usual I will be proved right in the end and dont bother to apologise. :rotflmao:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should check out todays courier pic of Lionel IHE. I think it would be perfect for signature at the bottom of your page. :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Good Gawd - You do my head in, IHE! Your posts are enough to make me try to throw the computer out the window.

What an a..e you can be, it used to be Marius is crap, always is, always was, now its Lionel - don't recall you posting so much anti about Russell Duncan getting a red card, or Grant Munro losing us the game against Mudderwell.

Go back into your box, please, Johndo, (and shut the lid)(and lock it too) and let us continue to enjoy the posts when you miss a game and we don't have to put up with the same old vitriol time and time again. You give the impression of being a frustrated non-football manager and by your comments never will be more than a poor misguided philosopher/amateur wordsmith. P..s off, please. You may be funny to your mates but not to the most of us.

And, if this gets me a warning, tough, as I am just so fed up of all IHE's team bashing. I support my team and criticise when I feel it is applicable but, surely Johndo, you must eventually come to realise that incessant negative criticism is not constructive, just destructive, in all walks of life, including football.

And p..s off the sexist comments too...... Most ladies prefer watching football to the rambling of gits who spout out about it.

:thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: Post of the feckin thread - get yer knickers untwisted or push the Ignore button - At least I got ya excited and animated - hit yer footballing G-spot. Have I not created animated debate and here is me willing to listen to all of you and then I get shot down fer voicing my own opinion. You have criticsed as many players in one post as I have in my career. :rotflmao:

You and I have every rite to criticise Duncan and Munro - after the game. I am simply saying it as I see it and I reckon that I support ICT as much as the next person. My posts are primarily positive in the main - I always give rationales and try to add positives - they are critical but constructive.

But I do appear to be able to pull off the odd admirable wind up as well. :D

You bring so much to the table IHE, it's a crime you've not been canonised. I can see it now....ST IHE or something like that.

Possibly the most sensible post of this thread - Bless you my son - I think I will just suffice with a Knighthood in honour of my services to Scottish Football.

Zebidee is to ICT what Todd Carty is to Dancing on Ice - but did he put a fine feckin shift in during the last quarter.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :lol: :018: ;)

Sorry - complicated word - its another word for jealousy darling.

Obviously darling, you don't understand the word delusional...........

For the sake of the mentally ill of Lancashire I hope I feckin do. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

Here is a wee teaser fer ya which I use a lot : ?All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.?

IHE - The Philosopher - available at ?60.00 an hour. :015:

i personally thought he was great. only one slip up that i can remember, and a clearance kick that didnt go very far.

he sometimes looks uneasy to me, as in uncomfortable, but yesterday he looked confident, even when under pressure. he would always take a touch of the ball, and take on the killie players and then make a pass.

it will take a while for him to pay back the fans for making ICT lose to falkirk last week, i would have been a different game if he stayed on, but he is going the right way about it.

it will take a while for him to pay back the fans for making ICT lose to falkirk last week, i would have been a different game if he stayed on, but he is going the right way about it.

I'm glad he played well again yesterday. A bit harsh to make him the total scapegoat for the loss to Falkirk. Admittedly he gave away a penalty, but from what I understand, we were all over Falkirk in the second half, even with 10 men, and our defeat could be quite easily attributable to our inability to score goals. Not for the first time this season either.

Thought overall he was reasonably comfortable yesterday. Hacked at one of his clearences rather poorly but apart from that his defending and his wonderful, miscontrolled footwork were good.

IHE cannot be canonised for two reasons.

Only the dead become saints and McKenzies are like vampires.....they cannot die.

The only seer ever recognised by the churches is the prophet Issiah. All others are deemed to be servants of the devil.

Oh! And I thinkDjebi is growing in confidence with every game.

Aye - he confused the hell out of the opposition yesterday by dispossessing them with great tackles and then passing the ball straight back to them! Reckon they were so bewildered by that tactic it took the sting out of their attack.

Ach he did alright but he is such a liability - It was amusing to hear the tense silence when he tried to summat more than just hoof it. The Scottish News of the World summed him up beautifully by stating " Wayward at times but strong and committed".

I stick by everything that I have said about Lionel and he was the "factor" that lost us the Cup tie - no doubt about that whatsoever. I just hope he carries on playing the no nonsense stuff that he was against Killie.

Ach he did alright but he is such a liability - It was amusing to hear the tense silence when he tried to summat more than just hoof it. The Scottish News of the World summed him up beautifully by stating " Wayward at times but strong and committed".

I stick by everything that I have said about Lionel and he was the "factor" that lost us the Cup tie - no doubt about that whatsoever. I just hope he carries on playing the no nonsense stuff that he was against Killie.

Amazing supporters we have - BBC radio .......''the ball has now broken to Djebi-zadi and - would you believe it - a tense silence has broken out all over the stadium, all that can be heard is the intake of breath by IHE as he prays for a mistake to back up his Forum theory''

Aye, right, we have the message!!

Jings, I hope the poor man doesn't read this. He's another Roscoe, pure & simple. He's capable of agricultural football one minute and barely controlled artistry the next. Interesting that said Roscoe seems to have put the lid on his car crash type behaviour now that his mantle has been taken up. Scottish fitba has a long history of this type of player - anybody remember Chic Charnley, Frankie Kopel? Loads more I could mention. Every team needs one. Carry on Jimmy Zabby!

Hear hear,

My only concern with him is that he appears vulnerable to being caught in possession, but I think he has become more confident on the ball and has two pretty good feet, which is unusual and certainly handy if you're a full back.

His increased confidence will sort his problem IMO