FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If Ict Stay In The Spl, What's Needed

Renegade

If ICT were to stay up (which I think they will) what sort of players and types of players are needed?

A keeper is obviously one with Fraser offski. I'd be going after someone like Kasper Schmeichel or someone similar and getting them in on loan (cause ICT would never be able to afford to buy someone like that). I wouldn't be surprised to see McNulty away on loan again or gone for good for that matter as well.

A couple of defenders would be quite good (preferably signing Pavels Mihadjuks on a proper deal) but also someone who can possibly play right-back to challenge Tokely and Proctor. Another big experienced centre-back would be good too. I'd also look at Munro and if his poor run of form continues bench him and if that means bringing back Bobby Mann and/or Darren Dods then so be it (both would be ideal and Big Bobby is a far better hoofer of the ball than Munro).

Maybe one more midfielder with Black away, and I wouldn't be surprised to see McBain offski as well. (This is one part of the park that is arguably the area where the least changes need to be made).

Up front is where one rather big change is needed. An accomplised striker is undoubtly needed in the summer. Foran might be able to score a shedload next season once he becomes fully fit but a striker who can knock them in left, right and centre would be perfect. Rooney is pretty good so keep him. I'd look at keeping Odhiambo and Morais as well. Stick Imrie in as an attacking midfield or back to the wing, keep Foran obviously and that leaves Barrowman and Wood. Barrowman comes back in, in the next few weeks so I'd like to see how good he is under Butcher but if he is still garbage, punt him. I'm not a huge fan of Wood so see how well he does for the rest of the season and if he aint that great, punt him too or maybe stick him out on loan again.

So overall, not too many changes are needed just a keeper, a couple of defenders and a good striker.

*New goalie

*Pavels on a permanent deal, mayb'e Foran too.

*Left and right winger

* Mayb'e time to get the likes of McBain off the wage bill

* If Barrowman is still the same under Butcher then get rid of him

i think we have the right team...but i agree, a keeper to replace Fraser and getting Mahidjuks signature

Im willing to let Butcher turn around Barrowmans fortunes a la Zebi-Zadi

Edited by BornCaley

Need a keeper.

Need a new centre back or get McGuire/Duff good enough to compete with Munro/Pavel

Want a new central midfield pairing, Duncan's useless most weeks and with Black off.. I'm unsure Kerr/McBain will do it.

Need natural width, something we lack hugely after Wilson was released. I'm reliably informed Morais is wanting to head back down south after his 6 month deal is up... I mean south as in out of Scotland.

Desperately need a goalscoring striker. We don't need someone who works and works and works and gets nil reward. Someone like Wyness/Dargo who would do nothing all game and then pop up in the box and bag a goal.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Since fraser is going i hope McNulty will get a shot as number 2

We definitely need a new club shop BIGGER and not a portacabin

Get rid of McGuire and Byrne

I think when terry has the boys for pre-season he'll find out more about who to have on as a striker. He can change things around in the friendlies and see who works better with who. He cant really do that right now

Get Zander and Pavels on longer contracts

In the 2 games i've seen McNulty play i would say he isn't even close to being a first team keeper. I hear he has been pritty dodgy for Elgin at times this season as well.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

In the 2 games i've seen McNulty play i would say he isn't even close to being a first team keeper. I hear he has been pritty dodgy for Elgin at times this season as well.

We have to give him a chance. We gave Vigurs, Duff and Wood there chance this season and there all looking good and will improve more now. so why not give a young keeper his???

(Vigurs midfield, Duff defence and Wood striker all we need is a keeper :rotflmao: )

Get rid off Barrowman, Byrne and Gathuessi.

Then look for a new right- back to challenge Tokely a new goalie to replace Fraser a midfielder to replace Black and an experienced striker.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Renegrade you crack me up............. :rotflmao:

It R-E-N-E-G-A-D-E not Renegrade.

Pele_Is_God - Its really Renegrade :thumb04: dont listen to Renegade he doesnt no what hes on about HALF the time :018:

Edited by Muir-Jaggie