FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Falkirk.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

i was wondering who fans think or want to be in starting 11 for next weeks game.

My team would be:

Esson

Tokely Mihadjuks Munro Djebi-Zadi

Imrie Kerr Black Proctor

Rooney and Foran.

i was wondering who fans think or want to be in starting 11 for next weeks game.

My team would be:

Esson

Tokely Mihadjuks Munro Djebi-Zadi

Imrie Kerr Black Proctor

Rooney and Foran.

After Kerr and Rooney's performances today I suspect that they may not feature

4-4-2 for away game will be fine:

--------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

-----Proctor----------Mihadjuks--------------------Duff-----------------Djebi-Zadi------

-----Tokely------------Black------------------------Imrie-----------------Hastings-------

------------------------Rooney----------------------Foran---------------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Morais, Odhiambo, Munro, Kerr, Vigurs, Barrowman/McBain/Duncan

4-4-2, with Proctor moving into right-back and Duff in for Munro. Tokely moves to right-wing and I'd like to see how well Hastings would do at left wing. Black and Imrie in the centre with Imrie's primary focus being on attack, and I'd have him going forward with the strikers during an attack. Rooney and Foran up front could be a good partnership.

Edited by Renegade

--------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

-----Proctor----------Mihadjuks--------------------Duff-----------------Djebi-Zadi------

-----Tokely------------Black------------------------Imrie-----------------Hastings-------

------------------------Rooney----------------------Foran---------------------------------

4-4-2, with Proctor moving into right-back and Duff in for Munro. Tokely moves to right-wing and I'd like to see how well Hastings would do at left wing. Black and Imrie in the centre with Imrie's primary focus being on attack, and I'd have him going forward with the strikers during an attack. Rooney and Foran up front could be a good partnership.

Why are you so intent on dropping Munro?

Imrie centre mid? :rotflmao:

Why the f*ck would you put Hastings left wing when he's proved time and time again he cant cross to save himself?

How do you expect anyone to take your proposed team selections seriously, honestly?

Why the f*ck would you put Hastings left wing when he's proved time and time again he cant cross to save himself?

How do you expect anyone to take your proposed team selections seriously, honestly?

Totally agree with ICTFCkev

Lucky it's TB that picks the team then. Duncan has to return after that garbage yesterday.

Would he have really made much of a difference??? IMO things would have been worse if he played.

Kerr and Black i think should be the regulars between now and the end of the season...anyhoo heres my pick.

Esson

Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Morais, Kerr, Black, Imrie

Foran, Rooney

Subs. Fraser, Duff, Hastings, Proctor, Vigurs, Odhiambo, Barrowman

Edited by ajsict92

----------------------------Esson-------------------------------

--Tokely----------Pavel----------Munro---------Djebi-Zadi--

---------------------------Duncan------------------------------

----Proctor---------------------------------------Foran--------

----------------------------Black--------------------------------

-----------Imrie-----------------------------Morais------------

This team would outplay Falkirk IMHO, Imrie and Morais would cause havock on the break.

Alternatively we could look to exploit the fact that the Bairns seem vulnerable to the direct approach...

--------------------------Esson--------------------------

--Proctor--------Pavel----------Munro-------Djebi-Zadi--

---------------Duncan-------------Kerr---------------------

---------------------------Imrie-----------------------------

-----------Tokely--------Wood--------Foran---------------

Kerr stood out to me yesterday. Hardly made any mistakes, in fact i can only think of one but thats becuase he was under pressure.

Few more of that and he will be first team. I also see Foran gettin more comfartable with every game...hes going to be a keeper for us IMO.

Kerr stood out to me yesterday. Hardly made any mistakes, in fact i can only think of one but thats becuase he was under pressure.

Few more of that and he will be first team. I also see Foran gettin more comfartable with every game...hes going to be a keeper for us IMO.

Why? Wheres Esson going? Besides he's not tall enough :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I think make Black captain to allow Munro to concentrate on getting his performances back up to their usual high standard.

I dont think munro makes a good captain for us i would rather see tokely captain

Munro has only one tactic: Hoof hoof hoof. Duff is far superior.

Read it again: Imrie actually classed as going forward in attack and would sit behind the front two when in attack.ie -

----------Tokely------------------Black--------------------------------------------Hastings

-----------------------------------------------------------Imrie----------------------------

----------------------------------Rooney------------------Foran---------------------------

Hastings (like Tokely) is someone who seems to be better when they go forward, rather than at the back. Hastings played well in a defensive midfield position for Canana at the last Gold Cup and I'd have him an Djebi-Zadi interchanging during the game, with Hastings dropping back when Lionel goes forward.

Do you think I care if anyone takes it's seriously or not?

Alternatively we could look to exploit the fact that the Bairns seem vulnerable to the direct approach...

--------------------------Esson--------------------------

--Proctor--------Pavel----------Munro-------Djebi-Zadi--

---------------Duncan-------------Kerr---------------------

---------------------------Imrie-----------------------------

-----------Tokely--------Wood--------Foran---------------

That's an interesting one which could work actually with Tokely up front.

Edited by Renegade

Esson

Tokely Mihadjuks Duff McBain

Kerr

Morais------Black------Imrie

Rooney Foran

Munro needs to learn how to pass the ball before I'd consider him for selection again. If Djebi-Zadi is suspended, I don't fancy the idea of Hastings to deputise so in goes McBain in his natural position. Incidently, I'd put him in even if Djebi-Zadi isn't suspended - too much of a liability. His only asset, is his unpredictability when under pressure. As soon as he has time on the ball - he is likely to lose us posession.

Proctor is a reasonable winger but I prefer Morais for his pace. Imrie on the left wing because he is bugger all use up front.

Rooney and Foran to provide the fire power.

Esson

Tokely Mihadjuks Duff Djebi-Zadi

Proctor Kerr/Duncan Black Imrie/Foran

Imrie/Foran Rooney

I said before the Killie game that Granty was a bad performance away from being dropped and yet again he was poor, Kyle bullied him and the only time he won a ball was when he decided to run in front of his own defenders to beat them to it. I personally would start with Imrie on the left and Foran up top so it gives us the more direct approach which didn't work in the second half aginst Killie with Imrie and Rooney. I would probably bring Duncan back in for Kerr as his graft in midfield could be key for us.

--------------------------------------Fraser----------------------------------------------

-----Tokely----------Mihadjuks--------------------Munro------------------Hastings-------

-------------Imrie--------------------Black---------------------Djebi-Zadi-------

--------------------Morais----------Barrowman------Foran---------------------------------

Subs - Esson, Odhiambo, Duff, Kerr, Vigurs, Barrowman, rooney

dont argue :rotflmao: it took me ages :thumb04:

4-4-2 for away game will be fine: Whys it a 4-3-3 then? :rotflmao:

--------------------------------------Fraser----------------------------------------------

-----Tokely----------Mihadjuks--------------------Munro------------------Hastings-------

-------------Imrie--------------------Black---------------------Djebi-Zadi-------

--------------------Morais----------Barrowman------Foran---------------------------------

Subs - Esson, Odhiambo, Duff, Kerr, Vigurs, Barrowman, rooney

dont argue :thumb04: it took me ages :018:

There's only 2 Andy Barrowmans :lol: ;)

Not a chance of Zadi starting LW and Hastings LB though.

Imrie wont play RW.

And Andy Barrowman definitely won't be starting, I'd doubt he'll even be benched tbh.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

--------------------------esson-------------------------------

----tokely------------mihadjuks---------munro--------djebi-zadi

----Proctor------------black----------kerr-------------foran

----------------------------imrie---------------------------

--------------------------odhiambo--------------------------

mon the jagggggggies

I'd also go along with something like this, where you can just go out and kill them:

------------------------------------Esson-----------------------------------------

--------------------Mihadjuks---------------------Duff-----------------------------

---Tokely-----------------------------Kerr----------------------------Djebi-Zadi----

--------------------------------------Black----------------------------------------

---Morais---------------------------------------------------------------Imrie------

----------------------Rooney----------------------Foran--------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Hastings, Barrowman/Wood, Odhiambo, McBain, Munro, Proctor

------------------------------------Esson-----------------------------------------

--------------------Mihadjuks---------------------Munro---------------------------

---Tokely------------------------------------------------------------Hastings------

--------------------------------------Duncan----------------------------------------

---Gattheusi--------------------------Black---------------------------Morais------

----------------------Imrie----------------------Foran--------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Rooney, Odhiambo, McBain, Duff, Kerr

I think Djebi-Zadi may prove too keen to play and do something rash, so Hastings for a more measured approach. I'd love to see Proctor in Duncan's role but that should have happened earlier in the season.

I'd normally like to see Imrie at left-wing/Morais at right but I think, against Falkirk, this might be our best bet. Gattheusi and Morais to attack as much as possible. That's how to beat Falkirk. Get them rattled, with Imrie biting their ankles. Foran the out-and-out striker.