FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Characters Within I.c.t Support

collectiveaction

I sit in the family section in the north stand and things are always livened up there when one of I.C.T's character fans comes out with some random rant directed at the opposition players. Always good for a laugh. Any other characters within our support? What do they do/say that would put them into this category?

I sit in the family section in the north stand and things are always livened up there when one of I.C.T's character fans comes out with some random rant directed at the opposition players. Always good for a laugh. Any other characters within our support? What do they do/say that would put them into this category?

It's great when you get a banter merchant near you. I don't have a season ticket so my seat moves (or rather, I do) from place to place. Some people just don't have it though. Theres a couple of guys in the North stand, both defo season ticket holders who do the 'Empty vessels make the most noise' phrase justice!! There are some really funny guys about though.

P.S

I just stay quiet.....

I celebrated with Marius Niculae last season when he came into the North Stand to celebrate his goal vs Killie last year. Does that give me status?

The Alan Combe chants are always good fun as well.

Who ever it is that sits at the back of section E and shouts stuff like "No no no! That's not how we do things!" is a character. As is whoever it was that shouted "Shutup!" after sitting through 85mins of that at the Kilmarnock cup game.

my personal favourite is the old man who sits in section G/F who kept calling dargo a Pu$$y at the midden game.

:thumb04: That would have been me, my voice/ shouts has been well known to reach the players and officials..

I.e. Kyle you are a fanny, has been noted by the player and acknowledged.

However i must object to the 'old man' tag, unless of course you are 18 and everyone over 30 is old! :rotflmao:

Does that guy who sits in Main Stand still do his "ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK" shout?

My favourite was an ICT v. Dunfermline game a few seasons back, which was particularly boring. 88 minutes of near silence in the North Stand until one brave soul began with "Give me a 'C'"... met with near silence... then a moment later someone shouted "Quiet you, i'm trying to sleep!"

Another would be the time someone went "Give me a C, Give me a A, Give me an L, Give me a.......uhh...em....E" That 2 second pause trying to work out what the next letter was resulted in a 1000 or so folk laughing and cheering their way through the 'Y' :rotflmao:

my personal favourite is the old man who sits in section G/F who kept calling dargo a Pu$$y at the midden game.

:thumb04: That would have been me, my voice/ shouts has been well known to reach the players and officials..

I.e. Kyle you are a fanny, has been noted by the player and acknowledged.

However i must object to the 'old man' tag, unless of course you are 18 and everyone over 30 is old! :rotflmao:

haha. aye ive not seen ur face but u sound old

Does that guy who sits in Main Stand still do his "ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK" shout?

My favourite was an ICT v. Dunfermline game a few seasons back, which was particularly boring. 88 minutes of near silence in the North Stand until one brave soul began with "Give me a 'C'"... met with near silence... then a moment later someone shouted "Quiet you, i'm trying to sleep!"

Another would be the time someone went "Give me a C, Give me a A, Give me an L, Give me a.......uhh...em....E" That 2 second pause trying to work out what the next letter was resulted in a 1000 or so folk laughing and cheering their way through the 'Y' :thumb04:

Aye, I think that was during our season at Pittodrie. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Who ever it is that sits at the back of section E and shouts stuff like "No no no! That's not how we do things!" is a character. As is whoever it was that shouted "Shutup!" after sitting through 85mins of that at the Kilmarnock cup game.

That guy sits along from me :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Aye, and that guy who shouted "ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK" would shout "We want four!" when we were only 1-0 up! Not heard him for a verrrrrry long time.

Thats him :018: ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: