FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Operation Falkirk

12th Man

We need to fill up the stadium next weekend and get in early and start filling up the away end too.

Can ICT stop us filling us the away end or can they reduce the away seats for Falkirk.

Well and ICT fans shared the same pie shop and toilets.

We need to fill up the stadium next weekend and get in early and start filling up the away end too.

Can ICT stop us filling us the away end or can they reduce the away seats for Falkirk.

Well and ICT fans shared the same pie shop and toilets.

Let's crank it up next week with banners, flags, wall of noise! If this isn't a sell out Inverness doesn't deserve S.P.L football!

Many many weeks ago we would be delighted to be in this position now.

Tel wanted to win all the last 4 home games, since then we have played 3 of those 4 games and picked up 9 points along the way. not far off completion now.

Have Falkirk finally lost their bottle. Elvis misses the game too !

The away end will have plenty navy blue tops on show next weekend although not all with Falkirk badges on them..... :lol:

Nah seriously though I think you will win. Would be good to get the highland derby back but I highly doubt it will happen.

Falkirk will be going all out attack.

We don't have any goalscorers in our team. So I fail to see if we will be able to catch them on the counter attack.

Maybe start Rooney and Barrowman and then the pace of Imrie and Morais on the wings to hit them on the counter. With Rooney and Barrowman hopefully got their goal boots on!

COME ON ICT!! BELIEVE!!!

And then there were only two but it can only be one - ICT or FALKIRK - who will go down?

This season's results against Falkirk:

21st March - Falkirk 4 ICT 0

7th March 2009 - ICT 0 Falkirk 1

12th November 2008 - ICT 1 Falkirk 1

28th October 2008 - Falkirk 1 ICT 0

30th August 2008 - Falkirk 1 ICT 2

P5 W1 D1 L3 F3 A8

To date this season they have scored against us in each of the five games - so we will need goals - there is no point in going for a draw as we will get caught out - we need a win and a last minute winner would be torture for the preceeding 89 mins though it would be preferable to relegation.

There is one thing for sure Falkirk will be up for it - I hope we are.

Hopefully ICT will cut the cost of tickets for this game. We need every1 behind the team. Its time for all of us to get our singin voices on for saturday, some people dont sing at games but now uses have to give the team 110% on saturday

I BELIEVE!

Hopefully ICT will cut the cost of tickets for this game. We need every1 behind the team. Its time for all of us to get our singin voices on for saturday, some people dont sing at games but now uses have to give the team 110% on saturday

I BELIEVE!

Do you mean you's when you post " uses " ?

I BELIEVE!

Do you mean you's when you post " uses " ?

i'm sorry that am not good at spelling :lol:

I'm not sure what's gone down between Esson and Butcher...but surely if Esson's fit we need our best Keeper!

It's going to be a hard dirty game! Wouldn't rule out a penalty or two - who would you rather have in goal????

This is the biggest challenge we've had so far - let's cut the crap - and get stuck right into them!

Mrs PB

I BELIEVE!

Mesage on answerphone says pay on gate and ?23.50 for adult in North stand!!

I BELIEVE!

Mesage on answerphone says pay on gate and ?23.50 for adult in North stand!!

I just bought my North Stand adults tickets for ?19.50 a piece online :mellow:

Wait a sec, with the booking fee and postage that could make it ?23 if you are buying one ticket

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I was always planning on going to this.......now i am not sure i can face this 90 mins. honeslty, so much at stake!!

We need all our fans there to back the team that extra mile

Wait a sec, with the booking fee and postage that could make it ?23 if you are buying one ticket

For my North Stand Adult ticket:

Ticket ?19.50

Booking Fee ?1.25

Postage ?0.50

Total ?21.25

For my North Stand Adult ticket:

Ticket ?19.50

Booking Fee ?1.25

Postage ?0.50

Total ?21.25

Postage. They might aswel just pick there ticket up from the stadium (aka club shop)

The away end will have plenty navy blue tops on show next weekend although not all with Falkirk badges on them..... :lol:

Nah seriously though I think you will win. Would be good to get the highland derby back but I highly doubt it will happen.

I hope the next time there is a competitive Highland Derby, it'll be in the SPL.

This better be a sell-out surely the people of inverness that don't normally come can make one appearance for what could be the biggest game of our short history.

I really hope we stay up as with Butcher's contacts and reputation i really think we could do really well next season. But if we get relegated i am not sure if we will ever get back up.

This better be a sell-out surely the people of inverness that don't normally come can make one appearance for what could be the biggest game of our short history.

I really hope we stay up as with Butcher's contacts and reputation i really think we could do really well next season. But if we get relegated i am not sure if we will ever get back up.

Relegation would be a very bitter pill to swallow after all our team has done in the SPL. It's just not going to happen of course. BELIEVE IN TERRY AND JUNE AND THE BOYS !

I'm not sure what's gone down between Esson and Butcher...but surely if Esson's fit we need our best Keeper!

Who would you rather have in goal????

Mrs PB

If he picks Fraser again and we lose, the consequences don't bear thinking about...

I also think Mehadjuks should be back in place for this one and Rossco back at R.B.