FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Does Anyone Wonder

Fanoffooty

How the team can sleep the night before such a crucial game ?

I know I'll be up till the wee small hours !

They are professionals, they have played in big games before, they know what they have to do.

If you cant sleep why don't you test your drum by the river Ness :)

How the team can sleep the night before such a crucial game ?

I know I'll be up till the wee small hours !

They are professionals, they have played in big games before, they know what they have to do.

If you cant sleep why don't you test your drum by the river Ness :)

Aye no a bad idea or better still does anyone have a set of Bagpipes ? :021:

have to say, been keeping me abitty awake for a the last few days. really nervous about it. its not the end of the world, but i like being in the spl and want to stay there.

I'm going to be at a wedding. I can't believe it. Stag do took up last Sat, and the Wedding this Sat. I'm going to be able to watch the first half, but not the second, which may be worse. Not sure yet. I wonder how many times you can look at your mobile before people start to frown. None? Will I be able to concentrate on the wedding? I hope so.

Just as well I love the guy, even if he is a Don....

Iv just slept 4pm til 10pm. Shows how much sleep i have been getting this week. 2 hours at the most. startting last saturday.

Butcher has helped - with Brewster I was on two bottles of voddie a day but the Butcher era has levelled it to a litre a day.

Just imagine the adrenaline rush if we survive ? Feck me I almost said that I wouldnt need a voddie. :lol:

Haha! Aye that'll be worse that the anticipation!

I'll be buzzing and steaming for about a week!!!

I'm the same, on holiday so I don't have wurk stressin me to sleep. I think I 'll go for a walk along the riverside tomorrow night wi ma trumpet. A couple of hours of that should see me right.

I'm the same, on holiday so I don't have wurk stressin me to sleep. I think I 'll go for a walk along the riverside tomorrow night wi ma trumpet. A couple of hours of that should see me right.

Good shout lad.

Im done work at 9 on friday night, but got a new voicebox the other night and im dying to try it out.

Up for a duet?

This coupled with Exams have drove me to Kalms pills before i go to bed every night.

'Has drove'.. and it should be a capital 'I'.

At least you don't need to stress yourself about the English result.

This coupled with Exams have drove me to Kalms pills before i go to bed every night.

'Has drove'.. and it should be a capital 'I'.

At least you don't need to stress yourself about the English result.

Ahem...

I drove, we drove, he/she/they drove - simple past tense

I have driven, we have driven, he/she/they have driven - perfect tense

This has driven / It has driven - perfect tense singular

They have driven / This and that have driven - perfect tense plural

Sorry it's a bit late for this year's English exam. :lol:

Back on topic... I'm hoping a change of air and perhaps a bottle of wine with dinner will help me sleep OK. Jumping on the bus in 3 hours or so. Folks will have killed the fatted calf, hopefully.

Edited by alternative maryhill

I'm off to the pub. Now. I'll take a donder past the Glenmhor going and on the way back and publicly pronounce my findings. If they are there, it's trumpet time!

Ooooh me bleedin' nerves mavis............. :angry:

(Posted this on another thread, but now I've read this one, it's spiritual home is here...)

What the Frak is Sleep???

Wish I could, but far too nervous past few days, this has left me more grumpy than normal and has resulted in lots of clashes with wife.

TB says he's sleeping ok thanks to "a few glasses of red wine"

Unfortunately booze can never be my answer... it's at times like these, I wish I wasn't a recovering alcoholic.

I'm off to the pub. Now. I'll take a donder past the Glenmhor going and on the way back and publicly pronounce my findings. If they are there, it's trumpet time!

Ooooh me bleedin' nerves mavis............. :angry:

Pub already :lol: Arent some lucky