FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clach Roll Call.....

CaleyD

Who's all heading for this one on Tuesday night?

I'm probably tempting fate, but so long as I don't end up working I'll be there. Nothing to do with the football, am just going hoping to get a McDougall and Hastie award winning football pie :finger03:

I'm probably tempting fate, but so long as I don't end up working I'll be there. Nothing to do with the football, am just going hoping to get a McDougall and Hastie award winning football pie :blink:

Speaking of award winning football pies (as you do)...i was informed the Spar (or whatever it is) on Montague Row sells Killie Pies? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I'll be there in the wine shed with a wee refreshment or 2 ;)

I'm afriad the Wineshed was condemned for Health and Safety reasons a few months ago. It is no more... it is a deceased Wineshed. B) :024: It's there in body but that's about all and, IF the Willie Gray plan to buy the remaining chunk of Grant St Park goes ahead the Wineshed is scheduled to be demolished to make way for new changing rooms/ boardroom.

I genuinely regard that as a significant loss to the popular culture of Inverness.

I'm probably tempting fate, but so long as I don't end up working I'll be there. Nothing to do with the football, am just going hoping to get a McDougall and Hastie award winning football pie :lol:

Speaking of award winning football pies (as you do)...i was informed the Spar (or whatever it is) on Montague Row sells Killie Pies? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Indeed they do but IMO are totally overpriced at something in the region of ?1.70 .

I'll be there in the wine shed with a wee refreshment or 2 :lol:

I'm afriad the Wineshed was condemned for Health and Safety reasons a few months ago. It is no more... it is a deceased Wineshed. :lol::lol: It's there in body but that's about all and, IF the Willie Gray plan to buy the remaining chunk of Grant St Park goes ahead the Wineshed is scheduled to be demolished to make way for new changing rooms/ boardroom.

I genuinely regard that as a significant loss to the popular culture of Inverness.

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? !!

No more wine shed - :lol::lol: That should have been a protected site.

Turn off your phone and go to the game :P

if it was that simple...

:P

It's your birthday so you decide. Take them all to the Clach game. lol

I think I might just pop along, good to get back to playing football and also see the new signings/trialists.

Turn off your phone and go to the game :P

if it was that simple...

:P

It's your birthday so you decide. Take them all to the Clach game. lol

I think I might just pop along, good to get back to playing football and also see the new signings/trialists.

Are you one of the Dutch trialists ?