FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen FC

Typical - we get relegated and now 72 free SPL games on live in the Gulf region - was previously only the English Premiership games.

Aberdeen game is on - they are absolutely dire - 0-3 down at half time - if we had stayed up we would have beaten them a few more times :D

Maybe we can get them in one of the Cups.... :lol:

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Typical - we get relegated and now 72 free SPL games on live in the Gulf region - was previously only the English Premiership games.

Aberdeen game is on - they are absolutely dire - 0-3 down at half time - if we had stayed up we would have beaten them a few more times :D

Maybe we can get them in one of the Cups.... :lol:

Which Channel? You on AD (Abu Dhabi) Sport? ART is supposed to have it again this year but not this weekend.

Showtime Sports (Showtime Arabia (Dubai) merged with Orbit a few months ago) - have been providing Sky like coverage in the Gulf region (similar to AD Sports) for a few seasons now. Rob McCaffrey fronts it with the usual ex-pro guests - I guess the studio is in London.

Link

Today's games:

Aberdeen v Celtic

Hull v Chelsea

Blackburn v Man City

Aston Villa v Wigan

Portsmouth v Fulham

Everton v Arsenal

Wolves v West Ham

Stoke V Burnley

Bolton v Sunderland

Tomorrow's games:

Man Utd v Birmingham

Spurs v Liverpool

Available in Egypt through subscription

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Bloody hope not! Think McGhee had one good season in Scotland. Needs to prove himself with the Dons and I just don't see him doing that. Burley's been a better manager at club level. Trouble is...well, I've made mine feelings clear enough on other threads. Aberdeen will struggle for top 6 but Falkirk and Motherwell are even worse. We'll see what the Accies are capable of. A lot of very very poor teams in the SPL this year.