FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup Final Roll Call

TopSix

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll be one of those "no cancellations" special rates!

Thats the one! serves me right, vodka and using a computers don't mix! :)

i think you can cancell if you have not paid yet, Scottish law allows you to ,English law does not, double check it

Sorry off topic but, Cairngorm, you obviously haven't delt with Travelodge before. You pay on booking and the cheap deals are non refundable or changing dates are a nogo also. I booked Livingston Travelodge (?9 a room) for game v Livingston in January when fixtures came out. We now play Airdrie on that day but they won't let me change or even cancel booking. I will just have to not drink that day instead.

thanks for info

20 miles between livy and airdrie

Looking forward to it. Only downside is not getting a beer at the station before we leave! Hopefully see a few people at Queens Street for the 1145.

I'm sure we'll have a can or 3 with us Roger :)

Lets hope we get a good turn out at Queen St for 11:45 train.

No cranberry beer!!

Hahaha i forgot about those tropical days when cranberry beer was on the menu :D :D :D

I'll go safe and stick to Budweiser this time mate :)

Me plus 1, I was hoping to get the supporters bus down but feel that ive left it too late to make contact, so will just drive down the A9 instead.

Ps anyone willing to put forward a mob no, so that if there are any problems on the A9 it can get relayed back here, ie.'dangerous pot hole, make sure you observe the speed limit' and the location :huh:

Edited by 12th Man

Just got the cerry oot sorted and stuck it in the fridge ready for 0940 on Sunday.. Bring it on. :) :drinking01:

I'm on the same train Kev, on my own. Hopefully were in the same carrige so we can have a few brews on the way down! What train are you getting back?

Edited by Proctor

There can be a room on the Sunday if required IHE. Trust me Alex, there were will certainly be a carry out.

what a carry out of the jaffa cakes.....

Well guys I hope you have a great day tomorrow, I will be with you in spirit (theoretically) as I am orf to Moscow,and they frown on bevyied pilots!! I have detailed Mrs L to log into the site and when I phone she will tell me the score

Mind you her knowledge of football extends to ...when they change ends, do they change shirts! bless

Just got the cerry oot sorted and stuck it in the fridge ready for 0940 on Sunday.. Bring it on. :) :drinking01:

I'm on the same train Kev, on my own. Hopefully were in the same carrige so we can have a few brews on the way down! What train are you getting back?

Not got a clue, my mates got all the tickets sorted.

Thinking it'll probably be the half 6 one but I'm not sure at all.