FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kris Boyd

dan_ict

As a Villa fan myself I would be delighted if Villa signed him. Villa have a lot of pace up front and in Carew and Heskey they have players who can hold the ball up well. What they don't have is an instinctive striker and they don't come much better than Boyd. I think Boyd could do really well for Villa. As for Barrowman, I think he's just what Birmingham City are looking for.

I'd like to see the Scottish contingent furthered at Birmingham City - just makes it more interesting to have club with loads of Scots (the reason I picked up on Everton but also watched results from the likes of Plymouth). I rate Boyd and would like to see him prove himself with a manager who also rates him too. He also seems the type of player City lack - a poacher.

I would hate this! As a Villa fan, it would be a terrible choice! Even Heskey is better than him! And thats saying something! Would have been happier with Barrowman at Villa! :D

Oh please. Heskey is not better than anyone. He's just a big lump that falls over alot.