FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

File Restore

ICTBTTH

Right folks here is my issue,

My mother was using the pc and she has deleted all my music off it( whole 4000 of them) after being dared by the father to do it and i was wondering if there is a way of getting to disk space that holds all deleted items without the need for buying software that can do it for me. I am using Vista OS.

Any ideas?

My mother was using the pc and she has deleted all my music off it( whole 4000 of them) after being dared by the father to do it and i was wondering if there is a way of getting to disk space that holds all deleted items without the need for buying software that can do it for me. I am using Vista OS.

Any ideas?

Do you have safe points stored at all? If so you can restore back to the last point you knew they were there.

Any ideas?

Do you have safe points stored at all? If so you can restore back to the last point you knew they were there.

yes but to be honest i dont really want to do that coz then i will have to download all the security updates again which would take ages

Any ideas?

I just sent you a message... :mellow:

This may seem like suck eggs time but has she deleted them from the recycle bin? If not just restore them from there. There are cases when the files may have just been permanently deleted without going to the recycle bin but it's worth a try.

This may seem like suck eggs time but has she deleted them from the recycle bin? If not just restore them from there. There are cases when the files may have just been permanently deleted without going to the recycle bin but it's worth a try.

Yeah they were deleted from there. What im asking is, is there a way to access the disk area that holds all deleted files( because i know that all Recycle bin does is remove them from view and not the hard drive completely).

• 1 month later...