FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dunfermline home league title?

nickydoc

Rather we did it at Ayr. Got the weekend arranged already, can't wait :D

win our next2 games and c*unty or dundee get beat then we are the champs......i think.

:D

County need to drop 4 points as do Dundee and QoS for us to win the title on the 17th. Three would probably do it due to goal difference but for us to win the title with 2 games in hand we need four points dropped from each of those three teams.

EDIT QoS are out the race if they drop 2 points. Too many pints today, but it is the first day of my leave.

Edited by Revbirdog

Got trains/buses booked for the games v. Dunfermline and Ayr in the hope we win the title at one of them. I'd rather it was Ayr as I'll be sober at the Dunfermline game; in preparation for a marathon the next day.

Will be with the missus in London on May 1st, so i'm really needing us to have won the title by then!!

My prediction is that we'll win the title (if all goes to plan) in between Dunfermline and Ayr. We'll beat the Pars, and County + Dundee will lose away to Queens/Raith in midweek, handing us the title. One celebratory away day, and then unfurling the flag at home to Dundee.

Or we lose to QOS, and it all goes downhill.....

Dundee at home anyone?

No, I hope it doesn't come down to Dundee at home. Although, the TCS would be packed and it would be a half decent atmosphere I doubt we could get the result - We never do in big games

Totally agree. Don't want a repeat of the Falkirk game.

Anyway, away fans are better, so we deserve it to be at Ayr :D

Just finished a cup of green tea, looked at the bottom of the empty vessel (used a tea bag so no leaves) and was hit by a glorious vision.....

Saturday 10th of April will see Dundee lose to Plastic Whistle and ICT struggle to a victory against QoS....

Tuesday 12th of April will see Dross C*unty draw with Morton...

Saturday 17th April will see C*unty and Airdrie share the points and ICT win convincingly in front of an ecstatic home crowd to complete their bounce back to the SPL.

win it away at ayr so we can have the title party last game at home against scumdee

No no no no no, I join my ship on the 19th, it has to be the Dunfermline match, you will still get your party when the flag is raised at the Dundee match.

win it away at ayr so we can have the title party last game at home against scumdee

No no no no no, I join my ship on the 19th, it has to be the Dunfermline match, you will still get your party when the flag is raised at the Dundee match.

lol, ayr away is better for me though. as the next poster says doesnt matter where it is won

lol, ayr away is better for me though. as the next poster says doesnt matter where it is won

doesnt matter where it is won

doesnt matter where it is won

I beg to differ, if it is won when I am at work I could potentially put my job on the line by cracking open the champers, drug and alcohol policies really fecking suck.