FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

pub in ayr

hazzaaufc

LOL, i love it, hi to my old pal DONVIEW, how are you kepping, long time no see, are you going to Ayr, we must meet up and get the crack again, what about the dons eh, can they not afford to get shot of maghee or what ? hope he is still their next season though, speak to you soon mike. :lol:

Feck me, have you been hiding in Naelifts wallet !?!?! Thought all the "old heids" had given up possession to the youth team. Yes, will be at Ayr for our penultimate fixture.................however my "gut" tells me it will be a big celebration day :lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we just used Nikki as our bouncer. You can take the girl out of Yoker and all that!

You'd better get her to bring her mates along to gie us a hand as well ! :D !

Haha well my brother did say he wanted to become a caley casual for the day!! :(

Just a quick reminder that if you are planning joining us at the Ship Inn, can you give Harry a call to advise of numbers. Don't want to get turned away or miss out on the Soup and Sandwiches.

harry will your pub be showing the man u spurs game

yes all live football shown ill put on extra food looks like were going to be busy

poker in the pup after game followed by karaoke if anybody staying after game

cheers harry

hows johnny foxes ???

harry will your pub be showing the man u spurs game

yes all live football shown ill put on extra food looks like were going to be busy

poker in the pup after game followed by karaoke if anybody staying after game

cheers harry

hows johnny foxes ???

Thats my day sorted :D

Harry - the ICT Championee "Jaffa" shot requires Cointreau, Tia Maria, Cola and a wee voddie. I would be willing to have the honour of being yer chief guest "taster" fer the day to ensure the authenticity of the product - I will just need the odd voddie and coke to wipe ma palte in between the shot tasting.

Harry - the ICT Championee "Jaffa" shot requires Cointreau, Tia Maria, Cola and a wee voddie. I would be willing to have the honour of being yer chief guest "taster" fer the day to ensure the authenticity of the product - I will just need the odd voddie and coke to wipe ma palte in between the shot tasting.

stop thinking o yourself jonhdo it was Cointreau and/or Tia Maria and fresh orange