Bulivitis

dam17

How Do You Rate Him?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Rate Him?

• Good
    • Not So Good
    • Okay

Great time to start this topic just before he comes in to replace Munro!

I don't think he has been excellent but I do think that if he screws the head on in games then he can be a good player for us.

At the moment i would say he was average, If he was to leave us he wouldn't be highly missed as i think we could bring in someone who has the same qualitys reasonably easy. However i have full confidence in Bully and have a good feeling that he'll do well for ICT. and would love it for him to stay on after the summer. Perhaps might not ever be one of the key players but he will do well as a squad player overall.

Out of good and rubbish? :) Surely there can be an inbetween too. I'd have to lean more towards good than rubbish if thats all we're getting.

It's the options that were in the OP topic title :lol:

I feel like the Spitting Image Paddy Ashdown puppet here...by saying, hes not bad, and hes not fantastic...but somewhere inbetween. Has he not scored a few important goals for us this season too?

Edited by SMEE

Yes Jay you have in fact , you slagging him off is a regular occurence. Why do you guys slag people off. He has scored MORE goals than any other defensive player this season. had he been given more starts I am sure his confidence would have grown.

Why is there so many negative posts re' players, do you not think players read this forum. If you are true fans get behind the team Please, and enjoy what the squad has brought about this season

Mind you there are some who delight in moaning, perhaps we could have a whinge section and the I could ignore all posts on it!!!

Edited by latviaman

This is a bit of a ridiculas poll. 'Good or Rubbish'? :)

Is that how we are catagorising players now, it's the kind of question a 5 year old would ask. Anyway it's not really the time to be asking if so and so is good or rubbish (cringe writing that) as he is going to be playing on sat. A more serious question would be if we are to go up would he be good enough for the SPL or would he be much more rubbisher in the SPL!

From the start of the season he has come on leaps and bounds, and id have him in my team. He has been dropped since the last game at Dens, and cant help but think Butcher must have him down as one of the boys that cost us the win, which i think is very harsh.

Have full confidence in him and id like to see him stay on to next season.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he is rubbish. However I wouldn't say he is good so I can't answer this one. But I think he has good days and bad days like most footballers. He scares me when he is near our goal so I think it'd be good to play him in midfield as he is strong upfront and can score goals.

Right I had gone with what the OP had offered up as options but I've changed it again to give three options.

Hope this is okay with the OP and everyone else now. Should gave a more balanced view.

Yes Jay you have in fact , you slagging him off is a regular occurence. Why do you guys slag people off. He has scored MORE goals than any other defensive player this season. had he been given more starts I am sure his confidence would have grown.

Why is there so many negative posts re' players, do you not think players read this forum. If you are true fans get behind the team Please, and enjoy what the squad has brought about this season

Mind you there are some who delight in moaning, perhaps we could have a whinge section and the I could ignore all posts on it!!!

I haven't slagged him off. Merely made my observations of his "ability" available for others to either agree or disagree with. I for one, don't want a defender on my team if he can't defend (goes without saying really). If he wants to score goals, perhaps he should be moved further forward in the team?

Right I had gone with what the OP had offered up as options but I've changed it again to give three options.

Hope this is okay with the OP and everyone else now. Should gave a more balanced view.

Could we not have it on a scale of 1 to 10...even 1 to 5?