Scotty

ball_icon.pngTHE POST-MATCH THREAD

Discuss what happened in the ICT game in this thread

invernesshomesmall.png

I.C.T -V- Dunfermline.

dunfermlinehomesmall.png

2 -- 0

POST-MATCH LINKS
TEAM LINES/STATS (game) PLAYER STATS (season)
MATCH REPORT LEAGUE TABLE
POY POLL VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

ie8-logo.png

SPORTBOX SUMMARY

firefox-logo.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable performance from the team since around December - well done to all. Looking forward to the confirmation party next Saturday then presumably the presentation of the trophy the following week - and I hope as many fans as possible still make the trip to Ayr next week.

Top Six Next Year has phoned me three times in as many minutes from the stadium asking if it's full time at Cappielow yet... :D

Edited by alternative maryhill

...and Norwich City have just secured promotion back to the Championship as well - what a fekkin great, great day - and here's me stuck at work and missed both games!!!

Well, well done to all the team, Terry, Maurice and all the backstage lads and lasses - what a magnificent achievement :allhail:

Unbelievable performance from the team since around December - well done to all. Looking forward to the confirmation party next Saturday then presumably the presentation of the trophy the following week - and I hope as many fans as possible still make the trip to Ayr next week.

Top Six Next Year has phoned me three times in as many minutes from the stadium asking if it's full time at Cappielow yet... :allhail:

Indeed. A big big congratulations to Terry and the boys. I witnessed too many awful capitulations early in the season to think this team were going to do anything this season. 'Prepare for next season' seemed the opinion at the time.

WOW! What a turnaround. And we get the cup with Dundee visiting. Incredible!

Well done guys :)

i know october time we thought it was all over. had lost 3games by 3goals at home, threw away a two goal lead in the final. but since grounding out the 1-1 draw at palmerston with 9men we have been different class, couple last minute saviours, partick, ayr, raith at home.

players and management deserve all the praise they get

Well done to all, 19 games unbeaten is a fantastic achievement and we are deserved winners. I am optimistic about our chances next season, if we get our top players signed up. Roll on May 1st :allhail:

I would fancy this team against the likes of St J and the Accies, so there's certainly a decent chance of doing something.

Nice for Roy to get his team promoted. Who says there's no room in footballo for sentiment? That's what it's all about.

And we get the cup with Dundee visiting. Incredible!

That will be so sweet !!! considering they were gonna skoosh it !

I'd kinda like ICT to get stuffed something like 5:0 by Dundee. That would drive their supporters bananas by turning it on against the top team, whilst getting stuffed by everyone else :allhail: