FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Post-Match Thread : ICT -V- Dunfermline

Scotty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant today, in what could have been a real banana skin. I agree with TB - first half was mince, but it was a definite handball from their lad. First goal settled it, there was only one winner after that. Every player from Ryan Esson forwards was excellent, but Rooney - what a player. I can't honestly recall anyone improving that much over a season. I just wish that the volley in the 2nd half had gone in, it was goal of the season stuff.

Thoght the attendance was a bit disappointing considering what was at stake.

Thought that those who attended were amazing, excellent fans! The numbers I could not care about, quality over quantity any day!

I was surprised at the attendance today, but who cares now.

All I wish to say is that I thought Eric was brilliant today and my man of the match, he has come on leaps and bounds this year as have many ohers.

I was surprised at the attendance today, but who cares now.

All I wish to say is that I thought Eric was brilliant today and my man of the match, he has come on leaps and bounds this year as have many ohers.

Eric benefited from the fact that Dunfermline came with an attacking formation which lengthened the game and gave space for him to move into.

He has a habit of popping up in dangerous areas and even when he moved to right midfield he showed an awareness of what was needed both going forward and tracking back

I have to agree on that one. Atleast 4000 i thought. Let down by the traveling support though.

Really? From a team playing for nothing, they still brought up more than a lot of teams did earlier in the season.

We were brilliant, we never looked too troubled apart from the hand ball goal incident. Thought Foran was absoloutly fantastic today, the whole team ran their socks off. They wanted to win this league more than anyone else and it showed.

McBain was very good aswell, which wasn't too much of a surprise I suppose.

Why hasn't McBain been playing all season (though I have heard stories about his and Butcher's apparent fall-out)? He played today like he's never been away and went about things with the same efficiency and hard work that he has always shown. How Butcher played Stratford ahead of him, I'll never know.

I have to agree on that one. Atleast 4000 i thought. Let down by the traveling support though.

Really? From a team playing for nothing, they still brought up more than a lot of teams did earlier in the season.

We were brilliant, we never looked too troubled apart from the hand ball goal incident. Thought Foran was absoloutly fantastic today, the whole team ran their socks off. They wanted to win this league more than anyone else and it showed.

McBain was very good aswell, which wasn't too much of a surprise I suppose.

Well i ment that the attendance wouldn't be as high as we thought because there wasn't a load of away supporters.

Why hasn't McBain been playing all season (though I have heard stories about his and Butcher's apparent fall-out)? He played today like he's never been away and went about things with the same efficiency and hard work that he has always shown. How Butcher played Stratford ahead of him, I'll never know.

I think thats one of Butchers early season mistakes.

Maybe already mentioned but did anyone notice that the commentator said eric odhiambo instead of lionel djebi zadi (when he was subbed on). :lol:

He played that well Terry decided to put him back on. Just so the ref didn't notice he pretended to have a French accent. :lol:

Thoght the attendance was a bit disappointing considering what was at stake.

Thought that those who attended were amazing, excellent fans! The numbers I could not care about, quality over quantity any day!

I don't think that was right the attendance it was well over four thousand. The attendance only oncludes sold tickets not the complimentaries plaers tickets directors etc